Hounted Cabin (SBI+Tubbo and Ranboo)

Summery: Tubbo and Ranboo come across 4 friendly ghosts.
Setting: Forest.
__________________________

Tubbo walks along the River bank quietly humming to himself.

The sky was bright, no clouds lay on its blanket. The wind decided to sleep that day, allowing the animals roam free of its gusts.

The birds chirp from their nests as bees buzz to flowers.

The forest was busy, and so was Tubbo's thoughts.

Tubbo, a bright kid, skipped to an old shack in the woods.

He has a backpack slung over his back; his lunch, notebook, and some pencils packed inside. His pockets held a pocketknife and his phone, just in case.

The small boy jumps from the bank and ran to a dirt road. The road was about 6ft (2m) wide, and stretches to a clearing in the forest.

Tubbo fallows the road as the sky darkens. It's getting late now, good thing he told he's parents he'd be having a sleepover with Ranboo.

Taking out his phone, he turns on the flashlight and continues. Trying to stay quiet as to not get mauled by a bare.

The wind picked up, shoving his hair in his eyes. He tries to brush it away only for it to blow in his face again. Defeated, he gives in and excepts his fate.

The trees get less dense, looking up you could see the moon peak out from the leaves.

sits an old rickety house sat in a clearing. It's one story with a basement and an attic. Tubbo speeds up, wanting to get to the old house as fast as possible.

Rumours of ghosts living in the old house litter his village, so he figured he could go ghost hunting.

Carefully, he opens the creaky door, said door almost falling off its hinges.

Tubbo cringes as he steps inside, he wasn't much of a neetfreak but even he wanted to get out a duster and dust the room. He caught as he walks further in.

'Would've brought a dust pan if I knew it was this dirty.' Tubbo sat his bag on the ground.

He grabs his notebook and a pencil out of the bag and takes notes, Bring a trash bag and broom next time.

Closing his bag he swinging it on his back as he explores the front room.

Besides all the dust laying around, some pictures line the walls, pictures of buildings and the wilderness with some people decorate the frames.

The frames have up to 10 people in them, some having none.

Stepping away from the wall he walks into a kitchen. The kitchen had less dust covering it's tiles and looked to be from the early 2000 with the only exception of the cottage walls being from generations earlier.

Tubbo ignores the light switch as he shuffles his way out of the kitchen and through one of two doors. His phone flashlight brightly guides him through the house.

On the other side of the door was the living room. It wasn't the biggest he's ever seen, but then again this place isn't very big.

A tv sat on it's mantle above the dingy fireplace, little trinkets line the mantle besides the tv. A small couch was shoved up against the wall opposite to the tv as too a rocking chair. Items hinting at a small party lay around, items like board games and action figures.

There was a rickety staircase was placed out of the way to the left of everything.

Closing the door, Tubbo opened the other door, a much smaller one on the other wall. Inside this was a bathroom and a latch leading to the attic.