An Weekend Spent (SBI -Techno)

Summery: SBI's father comes home early after years of working late and getting up early. Leaving Wilbur and the other's to take care of Tommy.

Requested by AnonymousArsoner16
____________________________

Wilbur peeks into Tommy's room, making sure the little guy was asleep.

Ever since their father worked longer nights Techno became the unofficial parent of the two.

Wilbur felt bad whenever his twin did all the work so on nights like these, when Techno was even more tired then normal, Wilbur poked his nose in and helped out.

He wasn't the favourite of the two boys, Wilbur was reminded of that whenever Tommy held onto Techboblade's pant leg while the two where cooking or begging the pink haired teen to play with him.

Wilbur didn't let that bother him, however and he was fond of his two brothers getting along. Even when it was at his own lonely expense.

—————————————————————
It's been many years since his teen years. Tommy was still as loud and courageous as ever. At least his crying stopped.

Techno moved out a while back. Wilbur couldn't see it in himself to blame the man, but that left him to try to care for Tommy as their father worked.

Philza comes by a few times. Their eldest brother was as creative as he was curious. Tommy was always glad to see him come home, even just for a day.

And Wilbur was glad too, wrapping him in a big hug once he got the chance.

—————————————————————
Not a lot of time passes. Philza moved back in to help take care of the now 13 year old Tommy.

Phil is better at taking care of Tommy then Wilbur is. It is like he was made to play and interact with children. Wilbur on the other hand was more then glad to cook and do the chores around the house.

When Philza wasn't spending time on Tommy the two of them chat. Talking about life and games they could play or even Timmy.

The house seemed to revolve around the stoic teen. Wilbur didn't mind it and just went through with life.

Their father wasn't home often enough in the waking hours for the boys to be able to talk to him. He was always ether sleeping in his room or at work. He missed his children as much as they missed them. And they missed him a whole lot.

He wasn't a bad father, overworked and overlooked maybe, but never in a million years would anyone in their household say he was bad.

When their father finally comes home early and spends a night or three with them the house is always in an array of whoops and cheers. Many games, iboard and video alike, litter the night with bright chatter and life that only their fathers could bring.

This day was one of those days. Where their father got home from work early. Just before dinner finished as well.

Boy did Wilbur get a fright when he heard the front door open. Only to abandon the noodles and hug his father with a big smile on his face.

His fathers bright smile and booming laughter in return made it all the while.

Tommy charges down the hall at the sound of the ever so racognizable voice: "hello boys, I hope you didn't miss me too much."

Philza rounded the corner to the surprise of our father. Having always been in a hurry he never noticed his eldest in the house.

"Philza! It's so lovely seeing you again! How's everything going?"