The Potato King (Technoblade)

Summery: Technoblade farms for potatoes.
Setting: Hypixle, his farms.

Techno's POV

The rain lightly taps on the ruff as I try to sleep. I'm a light sleeper rain wakes me up.

It's been raining all week at exactly the time I try to fall asleep. I sit up sighing.

Guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

I wonder what Wilbur was doing. I haven't talked to them in a while, been busy farming potatoes.

And the fact they live in different continents altogether made it difficult to chat with one another.

The last he herd of him was when he was making plans to build a bridge from his faction to France.

At least i can talk to Phil. We've become pretty close since forming an alliance.

I sigh, sitting up, there's not much I could do now. Maybe get a head start in the war, Squid is catching up quickly.

I shuffle off the bed, putting on some cloths and head to the stored planes.

The fields are located far away as to not freeze in the Artic cold.

As I wait for the plane to start up I check the leaderboard. He's definitely found a new technique better then the one before.

He's managed to get a 20,000 potato jump in the past 5 hours.

I checked which technique he uses as the plane becomes airborne, having to swiftly switch my attention to the plane.

Once the plane was steady in the air I switched it to autopilot and reached for the screen again.

What?! The mods granted him auto placement?! How am I going to beat that! Oh it's easy to obtain, just need an hour.

2 hours later I landed the plane, finally arriving at my potato farms.

My slaves slack while I'm around which is concerning but it doesn't matter.

I grab a inventory full of potatoes and in the dead of night, start the hours of planting and harvesting.

Nearly 5 hours in with the help of an auto plant and I collected enough potatoes to feed 10 villages and have some extra.

I checked my progress, nearly 30,000 potatoes until 500 mil, the end goal.

I rubbed my tired eyes, now determined to get at least half at compleated before heading off to bed.

The farmers where little help, giving little over 1 hundred each every hour.

But as I would tell my friends, every minute waisted is another potato gone.

An hour went bye, nearly 2300 potatoes collected. I checked to see if Squid Kid is on, he wasn't. He's still asleep.

Good. Smiling I continue onward. Destroying potatoes and replanting them within the second.

How does it feel to have your lead taken away from you within the hour?

Though my eyes wanted to close, I kept them open. The sun will rise soon, meaning a new day for Squidkid to catch up.