Double Life (Wilbur)

Summery: Wilbur struggles with his finals, pretending everything is fine at school when in fact, everything went downhill at home.
Setting: his house and school.

Tw: Please tell me.
____________________________

The day drowned on for what seemed like forever. Especially for the teens in the room.

If any of them studied, they where good at binding it.

Wilbur wanted nothing more then to chuck his pencil at the wall, 'why did tests have to be so bloody difficult.'

He glanced at the teacher in the front of the room, grading. 'The teacher wouldn't notice if he just... cheated, would she?'

He spared a glance at the person besides them, they too look like they where about to give up.

It didn't faze Wilbur as he nonchalantly peered over the kids shoulder.

The kid was on the second page, unlike Wilbur. Wilbur slyly turned the test around and dotted down the answers he saw.

Of corse, he would have to fact check them to make sure they where right, but he would get back to it.

Right now he had a difficult problem to solve.

____________________________
Wilbur Soot sighs as he plops down next to Technoblade at the lunch table.

Finally, after a full morning riddled with work, it was time for lunch.

"Hello, you look stressed." The pink man greats.

"I had a test in Math and English. Nearly killed me." Wilbur states munching on the less than ideal cafeteria food.

Techno grimaces, "I have English next, can't wait."

"The math one is way harder, plus, you're one of the best students in English class, you'll do splendid." Wilbur reassures.

Niki clams her lunch box on the table, not a care in the world.

"What's up with you?" Techno mumbles with a mouthful of food.

"I flunked my English test, I just know it." Niki replies.

"I'm sure you did fine, it's just the paranoia kicking in." Wilbur waves off. Eating his lunch.

"No, you don't get it, I know I failed." She says, agitated.

Wilbur tries to reason with her, but ends up getting denied. With a small smile and a sigh, he gets up from the table to throw his rubbish away.

"Finals: every teen's worst nightmare." Technoblade grumbles in annoyance.

For the rest of the period the group talked about nothing in particular. The conversation weaved in and out of topics like lightning striking the ground.

When the bell rang the group of teens fallow the mass into the hallways, waving their goodbyes as they split off.

Wilbur tucks his hands into the pockets of his jacket nicely; keeping his head down.

He looked like any normal kid, though taller then any of the others around him. People would pick on him for his night, that was, until his brothers caught wind of what was going on.

But never mind his past, the crowd was thick with people in the present.

He along with many others move along like a congo to their next class.

Wilbur sat down at his desk on arrival to his classroom.

His History teacher sat at her desk in the front of the class. She had her computer open to presumably kids' assignments.