Desocvered abilities (DSMP)

Summery: SBI learn the rules and go down to the lounge to have a meeting with someone who's been there since the beginning.
Setting: a dystopian Minecraft
Twt:

Important. Will get confused if not read.
A continuation of the previous oneshot. Decided to change some things up. Starting with the name. It's not L'manburg anymore, but the Secret Nation of Minecraft or Mc. The person they first meat when they arrive isn't Schlatt. I thought that DanTDM would be better for the timeline.
__________________________

Rules of Lost Manburg
Rule 1:
In no way, shape, or form are you aloud outside of the walls.

"What noooo!" Tommy cried.

Rule 2:
In no way, shape, or form are you aloud to go against your admin.

Rule 3:
In no way, shape, or form are you aloud to go against the creator.

Rule 4:
Abilities, hacks, and cheats are not to be outside of training grounds, work environment, or 2b2t.

If you or anyone around you is. However, in serious danger then this rule is to be ignored.

Rule 5:
Report anything suspicious to Admin or moderators.Failing to do so is treason.

Suspicious behavior includes using abilities, hacks, and cheats outside the training grounds, work environment, and 2b2t.

Rule 6:
Disobeying is treason and you'll be banned.

Rule 7:
Going against the government means exile

Me and Wilbur glance at each other before looking at the paper again. Maybe it was because Techno read it, but they sound serious. Like one miss-up will cause death.

"This place is a prison!" Tommy yelled.

"Tommy not so loud!" Wilbur said, "they might here you."

"So what?! This place is a fucking prison and I want out!"

"Tommy, you shouldn't speak so half heartedly. There's cameras everywhere. You might get in trouble." Techno mentioned.

That got Tommy to shut up real fast. "Will floor 7 please come down to the lounge for an announcement." The loud speakers boomed through the building.

We look at each other slowly nodding. Leaving everything behind we make our way down the elevator. Meeting some people at the lounge.

"Oh hey it's that really loud kid from before!" A kid in a purple sweater, light skin, and blond hair said pointing us out to his friends.

"Hay! I am not that fucking loud and besides I have a name!" Tommy screamed only proving the others point.

He raised his eyebrow in mock amusement, "oh really do share with the class."

"It's Tommy dumbass what's your's Bitch?!"

"It's Purpled, get it right man."

Before Tommy had the time to say another witty comeback I stepped in, "hey hey Tommy don't get into fights on your first day."

"Who's this? Your parent?" Purpled chuckled at his own joke.

"I'm Philza, Philza Minecraft and we'll be leaving now. Common Toms."

Giving one last glare at Purpled Tommy fallowed me to a different seating aria where Wilbur and Techno where peacefully talking between themselves.

"Hey guys, Tommy was having a verbal fighting match with one of the people here."

"We have ears Phil. We could hear every word they where saying." Techno said wile Wilbur held back another laugh.

Just then a man came into the room. The 17 of us turned to face him. No it wasn't Dan, this man was different. He had a small beard with side burns. Wearing a black fedora and a dress shirt and pants.

"Hello everyone! You might be wondering why you're here. Or maybe your not." He says as he walks to a raised part of the floor.

"Who knows. Anyways, sorry for getting off topic there, you are here for one reason and one reason alone. You all have abilities. Weather that be having an extra limb or ability. Only a select few have these abilities. You are here to train these abilities."

Looking around the room there is one of two emotions on everyone's faces: fear or confusion. Some, like Techno, hide there emotions better then others some people have masks or hoods hiding there face making it harder to see there emotions.

"Now, there is a difference. You are born with abilities, you gain hacks and cheats. You will need to know the difference between the two. It's slight, but very noticeable if you know where to look."

Tommy looks confused while Wilbur looks amused. Looking off to the distance. Following his gaze to the window are some people, Dan miming the man speaking. He throwing his hands around obnoxiously wile pretending to talk.

"These," the speaker puts up a device that looks almost like a bulky wrist watch, "are a communicator. The outside world equivalent to this would be a phone. You can call, message, open your inventory, and many more with this device. You turn it on by double tapping the screen."

Techno is probably the only one at our table actually trying to paying attention.

"Your inventory is like a storage unit. It'll house up ton 27 items of 64."

This is getting really boring.

"Oh but wait I forgot to introduce myself!" He chuckled, "my name is Notch, the creator of this nation."
____________________________
Times Wilbur was misspelled: 4

This one is smaller then the rest of them, I thought it was important. You know world building. Anyways how do you like it? Since you got more info about this world do you think I should make a book out of it? :)
857