Find Me a Home (SBI-Wilbur)

Summary: Tommy is kicked out of house and so is on a hunt for a new life with lots of plot holes that I just can't be bothered to fix and poor author choices.
Setting: some town.
__________________________

A blond boy set out across the lake. His long legs taking him far.

He had one goal, and one goal only: to find his family.

His always wanted a family, being dropped off on the street a while ago. The blond boy never experienced a real loving family.

He hurd of a town not far from the lake, so the town he venture to. His blue eyes fixated in front of him and his sneakers crunching the ground below.

If he was being honest he had no clue what he was doing, he rarely met anybody on his travels and the people he did meet where less then ideal.

A big part of him wanted to give up. Find a place to settle down and be contempt with his life, but another portion, his lonely side, wanted to at least find someone.

That loneliness guides him. It brought him to the lake, taking him to the town.

He hums tunes of his travel. Random notes fallow another set of random notes.

Finally, he came across the town bustling with people. He collects enough courage to walk into the store.

The bell chimes over the doorframe, almost startling the Brit.

Inside fruits and vegetables line the bland walls.

A warm smile climbs up on a mans face at the counter.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" The man asks.

"Oh I just wanna chat. I'm pretty new here." The boy answers.

The man hums a note of acknowledgment and pulls out a stool, "come sit down then."

The boy does so, sitting on the cushioned stool.

"So, where you from?" The man asks.

"I'm from a town further north of here." The boy said. "What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Philza Minecraft. Who might you be?"

"Tommy. Don't you forget it." Tommy introduces.

"Alright. I won't." Philza replies with a chuckle.

"Good." Tommy nods, "is there anyplace to stay the night? Like an inn or hotel?"

"Yea, just off this street to the left there is an inn." Philza politely points in the general direction.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out." Tommy shouts.

The two talk for a little while, soon, the day tirned into dusk. Tommy jumps out of his chair and jogs out of the store. Making sure to wave to Philza.

He sprints to the inn, passing a man playing a guitar on the streets.

He slams open the door to the inn, strolling inside.

"Hello, sir, how may I help you tonight?" A lady behind a small bar greats.

"Hello ma'am. I need a room for one please." Tommy acknowledges.

"Ok, how long of a stay?"

"Um," Tommy paused, thoughts trickled in his mind. 'I could stay for three days, that would be enough time to locate an place to stay for a little fucking while before fucking moving on.'

"Three days." Tommy concludes.

"So, that'll be $36, cash or credit?"

"Cash," Tommy says pulling out some cash and counting it. He eventually gets enough money and hands it to the lady. "Sorry for the wait."