Apple (Phil, Techno, Time)

Technoblade walks out into the endless stary night. A blank expression hides his relief.

He looks at his friend, his best friend, as he beats his wings in an attempt to get to a tall tree. A ripe apple lays atop its leaves.

He laughs as his friend gives up with a grumble. His crippled wings falling to the ground.

"You need some help Phil?" Techno blade asks as he unhinges his robe from his shoulders.

"I almost got it that time" Phil, in fact, didn't almost get it that time.

The blond boy again attempts to pluck the apple from the tree. Beating his wings harder and faster then previously.

"Philza it's alright! You don't need to get me a apple."

"But it's your first time in the overworld! And you need to try it, it's so much better then the hoglin meat back there."

Techno gives a short snort. "Anything is better then hoglin meat."

Philza has been in the nether, Technoblade's homeland, for what felt like months. At first Philza's plan was to raid the place of its blazes, but then he found a Basen. And then he found a village and Technoblade.

Getting lost in the warped forest with Technoblade close by, telling endless stories of the overworld the the piglin hybrid. And the piglin hybrid sharing stories of his home.

The two laughed and joked, planed for the most fiercest battles and the weakest. They trained day in and day out.

Time moves on. It's hands ticking away at the twos ages.

The two grow old with Time. They watch as people die before their feet.

They watch the seasons pass on, because they have to.

It's a cruel world. Remember that.

____________________________
287