Coradoors (SBI)

Tommy, Technoblade, and Wilbur homeless until Philza finds them in an abandoned school. Not before they patch his wounds up from getting jumped.
An abandoned school, town square, a grocery store.

Tw: mild blood
__________________________

The three sleepy boys waddled aimlessly down the corridor.

There heads lay to there side lazily as they walk.

"Wilbur, are we home yet?" The youngest one wined.

"No, just a little ways." The tallest, Wilbur, mumbled.

After what felt like a year the three finally made it to the end of the corridor.

The oldest, and admittedly the tiredest, slumped down on the cold floor and fell asleep right then and there.

"Soo, I'm taking first watch then." The incoherent Wilbur stumbled sliding to the ground next to his friend.

The youngest fell next to Wilbur, laying his head on Wilbur's lap he too fell fast asleep.

Wilbur stayed awake for hours on end. Just when the moon couldn't be seen through the window did he wake his older brother.

"Techno, g't up. S'you turn." He mumbled already half way to sleeps door.

Techno grunted, opening his eyes lazily. "Wh't Wil, m'up."

"F'nally, thought ya died."

Techno grunted, "Technoblade never dies."

Wilbur giggled, sleep opening its doors wide for the boy with brown curls.

Now Technoblade kept watch. His goal was simple, keep his brothers safe. Don't let anyone find them.

For you see, The youngest was only 10, Wilbur 14 and Technoblade 15.

Footsteps snapped Technoblade out of his sleepy state. Getting off the floor he shielded his two brothers from the three.

He got out his dagger, though it's dull edges won't do any good for the teen, just the sight of it usually got people to leave.

A man, no bigger then Technoblade himself walked into view.

He stumbled aimlessly about the place. Ether drunk or tired Techno couldn't tell.

The man was winged, an elytrian. The man had cuts all along his body, like he had been jumped.

He fell ten feet in front of Technoblade, passing out from blood loss no doubt.

Techno couldn't just stand there, he knew that.

He dropped the dagger and picked the broken man up off the ground. Sluggishly he propped him up against the walls of the building.

Using scraps of papers and tape they found laying on the floor he bandaged the stranger up.

He examined his poorly done work. The paper along his arms where only just hanging together and the ones on his legs could have been done better.

There wasn't anytime to ponder on this though, as a new foe was approaching.

No, new foes appeared, plural, multiple people ran past the corridor they inhabit.

Techno gripped the danger he didn't know he grabbed.

People, the only things he could despise more then people was governments, but he had to let the be for the sake of his sanity.