Let Us Fly (SBI)

Summery: Hybrids trapped in facility and Wilbur and Tommy come to save them.
Setting: a facility and the SBI's house.

Tw: blood and goor in Philza's POV.

Philza sat in his glass cage, thinking to himself. Right, there wasn't much to do in his glass cage seeing as it was big enough to fly in but small enough to feel cramped.

This is his home. His old one was ripped away from him by the merciless people working at the facility.

The facility, commonly known as HEHF, specializes in the capturing and displaying hybrids.

Phil lives in a zoo, a torturous, ruthless, zoo. He had a family once, a long time ago. Would it be 6 or 7 years ago Phil would never know.

One of his sons, Techno, was also captured, recently, maybe a year ago. Time is a delicate thing, only measured by the people walking bye.

His glass cage holds 2 small ish trees to perch on with vines hanging delicately. A speaker and camera was propped up in the corners of the glass cage with vents lining the walls.

The once locked door squeaks open.

A man as tall as the door itself walks in with a basket full of food.

It wasn't rare for the facility to lack in the necessities. When this happens the less popular hybrids suffer the most, Phil was one of them.

Phil swooped from his perch and graciously waited for the worker to put the food down. When the worker left Phil dug into the bread and water. There wasn't much but Phil wasn't one to argue. Not like he could.

He looks out the white tinted windows, watching as workers buzzed around with kids and their chaperones walk past, admiring the different hybrids.

The workers are humans, not hybrids. Hybrids are easily distinguishable from humans as they have noticeable animal qualities. They also wear blue polos instead of white Ts.

Next to his cage was another bird hybrid, this one much shorter then Phil with beautiful paret wings. Phil adorning big raven ones.

This hybrid moves the objects in there room almost every day. He liked to build out of the sticks on the ground and the leaves on the trees. Phil loves to watch him build. At one point in time he was inspired to build something of his own.

There where other animals such as blue birds and bees in the room.

As you could probably guess this is the Aether centre. All sorts of different hybrids from the Aether live here.

Most of the enclosures have more then one hybrid, all being the same species of animal. Phil use to have a cagemate, until he killed himself.

Phil squawked, swooping up and perching himself on the tallest branch. There he scouted the aria, some pedestrians stopped to stair but most carried on, wanting to get to the more exotic animals, like the pelican or phoenix.

Phil sighed, he wasn't much for showbiz and it really shows, choosing to stay hidden rather then show off. Unlike his old cagemate who liked to give a show before he became more docile and unmoving.

Two kids caught his eye however, they where both pretty big kids, though one still towered over the other.

They look into his cage with sadness, almost as if they where sorry or upset.

To Phil they looked familiar, but in all his 30 so years alive, he couldn't say why.

The tallest had curtly brown hair and a white button up with shorts. While the smaller had blond hair and a red and white T-shirt.