Colors (SBI)

Summery: The SBI meet the Colorza while preparing to run away.
Setting: a cabin in the woods.

Tw: :/ mention any if there is.
____________________________

It was dead night, no lights where on in the cottage. 3 teens slept in cottage beds given to them by the owners.

Philza, however, was wide awake. He seemingly just couldn't go to bed.

"Aaw is little ol' Greenza having trouble sleeping?" A boy, Redza cooed at the edge of the bed.

"Not now, I'm trying to sleep," Phil, or Greenza mumbled into his pillow.

"Oh come ooon mate, you and I both know it's useless. It's almost 5! Get up and get ready for the day." Redza paced the room dazed, having fallen victom to Phil's sleeping habits.

With a grumble Phil got up and ready for the day. "I hate you."

"Aw I hate you too!" Redza replied, "maybe if you'd get your sleeping schedule in line I wouldn't bug you as often."

"What do you think I'm trying to do?"

"Not fall asleep?" Redza tilted his head, a wide grin spreading across his face, sending shivers down Phil's spine.

It was true in a way, he didn't want to have to face the wrath of all the colorzas at once. They where sure to be mad at him for unknown reasons.

He was supposed to resemble hope for the others, but how could he when he barely had any of his own.

A bird locked in a cage of his creation, with the voices of the others.

There was Pinkza the charmer, Redza the devil, Blueza the quiet one, Yellowza the joyful, Purpleza the reserved one, Oringza the clingy, Blackza the dark one, Whiteza the friendly, and lastly, Greenza, or Philza, the calm one.

Philza, the calm and collective. The nice, caring, peaceful person.

This so called dad made his way to the kitchen where he cooked up some breakfast for the group.

Just simple eggs on toast will do for now, it's not like they would care. The group of 4 consists of only teens, 15 to 18, Phil being the oldest.

Phil herd a popping sound as he zones out, "your burning the eggs." An all to familiar voice piped up.

"Crap, thanks Dadza," Phil responded to Whiteza, the dad of the group.

Philza's POV

"You should get some rest, wouldn't want Redza or any other darkza taking over." He comented earning a nod turning off the oven and putting the eggs onto plates.

Bitch boy, worthless furry. Shi-

'That's enough Redza.'

Yea man let the sorry sap of a Colorza sleep.

He ain't even a furry, he just got some big wings on his back.

Ug fiine. He's still a furry.

I sat on the floor leaning against the cabinets, and took a nap.

"Phil wake up." A monotone voice nudged.

"Mmm what?" I asked groggily.

"Why are you sleeping on the kitchen floor?"

I snap awake and look around. Noticing the kitchen cabinets and Techno, I shrug, "I guess I just passed out."

He helped me up, turned towards the eggs and grabbed a plate.