Mine (Techno, Phil)

(I'm making a book about the previous oneshot. Its name is Hidden Kingdom of Strange. If you have a better name for it then comment below.)

Summery: Techno and Phil take over the world.

Setting: SMP Earth
Twt: none
__________________________

Techno's POV

Waiting out in the snowy dessert waiting on Phil is so boring! He should've been here 30 minutes ago. The aircrafts have are ready to go and yet he is still not here yet.

Taking out my coms I type:

/mag Ph1za: Are you almost here yet?

Ph1za messaged you: Almost there mate

Finally, I turn off my coms and fiddle with the snow.

"Yo mate" Phil said cutting me out of whatever daze I had.

"Took you long enough I was about to think you bailed on me." I say getting up to face my late companion.

"What I would never do that!"

"Yea ok, call me once we get in the aircrafts." I say hopping into one.

"Got it!"

Not a minute after I settle in my coms buz, answering the call.

"You head east and I'll head west. Got it?" I tell Phil who hummed in response.

Starting up the engine I take off. 'The world will be ours.'

"Braaaaah, this is boring!"

"And who's idea was it to concurs the SMP on Thanksgiving? I forgot." Phil says into his mic.

"Doesn't make it any less boring!"

"Suck it up," was the response.

Grumbling I shifted in my seat.

Some time passed time passed when I got another call. "Hello?" It was the ruler of New Zealand, "what are you doing? What's going on?"

"Ah nothing don't worry about it." I say before hanging up and rejoining Phil's call.

Thirty minutes later both of our aircrafts crashed.

"To techno you alright?"

"Yep. Keep going. By foot or by boat we March till the end of the map."

"Right with you." An half hour later I found another aircraft and hopped in. At this point I we where at the half way point. Soon enough though that one also crashed.

Through out it all we stayed on call. Others joining and arguing with us, but leaving soon after.

After a merciless 4 hours of this I finally, by plane made a full curcle. Claiming everything for the Antarctic empire. It wAs long, tiresome, grusome, and I would never want to do it again, but we did it. Me and Philza did what no man thought to do.

And then we got on trial and had to take it all back..

423