A Stressful Night (SBI)

Wilbur's POV

Tis nothing strange about wanting to go out in the middle of the night, when it's pouring rain and the hoards of mobs hungrily wait.

Well, now that I put it that way, no, it's was a stupid idea, but you can't turn back now.

I got mad and stormed off, as simple as that. I was just frustrated that no body was listening so I ran off into the night.

It is not my fault Tommy was being annoying. Yelling for the whole world to hear.

"God damnit!" I yell into the night, kicking a rock.

"I really shouldn't be out in a parking lot at 10 at night, should I?" I mumble to myself.

"Fool, absolute fool." I sit on the pavement. If there was ever a time where I regret my desigions, it would be now.

Dread pooled into my mind as I sit there. If it weren't so dark out I probably would have screamed by now.

A horde of zombies scramble for anything they can eat.

No one was out in the dead of night but me. I was the only one foolish enough to run outside in the dead of night in an apocalypse.

I scramble for any sort of weapon on me, grabbing the fork I put in my pocket as I was running out.

I swing it at the horde, my hands shaking as the four pronged weapon scratched the flesh of the zombie.

The zombie fell giving an inhuman shout as I jump up and sprint to the nearest secure building.

The zombies chase me all the way up a doorstep. I bam open the door and slam it behind me. The zombies bang on the door.

Forgetting about noises for awhile I throw the fork onto a nearby couch in hopes to find a better weapon.

I would be lucky to find a gun in Briton, let alone one with ammo.

I run to the kitchen, looking for sharp knives. I find some but there doled to the tip.

The fork would been a better choice so I drop the knives back on the counter.

Just then two people are on me, one grabbing for my wrists the other for my head.

I elbow one of them. They stumble into the other one knocking them both back. I turn around to the two. To my surprise it's not zombies, and in fact a boy with cruelly orange hair and a girl with long brown hair.

Another person, this one a tall male with sunglasses on, walks over.

He helps the two to their feet, confused. "What are you doing here?"

"I-"

"He's probably a drunk looking for some knives to play with." The redhead interrupts.

"No-"

"Fundy!" The girl explodes.

"I'm just trying to get home and a horde stopped me. Do any of you have weapons? Ones that aren't dole?" I finally got out.

"Oh, yea follow me." The tall man says. He opens up a door leading to the basement.

Reluctantly, I follow him into a small space decked out with a whole arrange of weapons.

"Holy shit!" I mumble.

"Yea my mother use to have a big collection before she passed away." He explains half heartedly, "take what you need. Nothing more."

I nod grabbing a dagger and a bow. Strapping the holster for the arrows to my side and pocketing the danger I turn to the stranger. "Thanks man, hope you don't die any time soon."

"You too man. Stay safe out there." He nods with a small smirk.

With that I take my leave, not forgetting to wave to the two other people in the house and killing the zombies barging through the front door.

I run home, avoiding spots crowded with zombies.

It wasn't a long jog, but it was exhausting sprinting as fast as possible.

I nearly trip on the steps, but I caught myself. Entering my home the first thing I noticed was all my family members standing there with knives and medical equipment ready to head out for a good ol' killing spree.

Upon hearing the front door opening the three of them locked onto the front door.

"Wilbur!" Tommy yells jumping on me, dagger completely forgotten on the floor.

Philza deflates, dropping the bag on his back and his knife to the floor as well to shut the door.

"Wilbur are you alright?" He asked once me and Tommy depart from our hug.

"Yea I'm fine, nothing to major happened." I reply.

"How did you get the bow?" Technoblade asks blankly.

"Oh, I got it from running into a family's home after a horde chased me."

This comment made Philza worry even more, "did you get bit? Oh gods we don't have any more of that ointment after Tommy was bit."

"No I wasn't but. Got away scotch free." I reassure.

Philza sighs once more, slumping to the floor.

"Don't scare us like that man!" Tommy shrieks, Tommy lectures.

I ignore the child, going to 'my' room and taking off the holster and plopping it on the ground next to the bow.

I sigh as I slump into my makeshift bed.

Nothing has been the same since the outbreak. Besides the obvious, I feel like my relationships with my brothers have shifted.

We use to have so much fun together, but ever since Technoblade had to kill their parents and Tommy getting bitten, things took a stressful turn.

It wasn't like the government was not doing anything, no they work themselves down to the bone to find a curable antidote.

They just found a antidote for people with fresh bites, but haven't found ones for the infected.

The only reason people are allowed to even kill the zombies are because researchers found they where already dead. The body acts on its own accord with the help of a virus.

I think back on all of this, like i usually would, as I fall sleep, riddled with sleep terrors.

____________________________
Oh yea before I forget, I just uploaded a new chapter for my other book, Secrets of Strange, since there isn't another chapter maybe go check that book out. :)
1000