Mute (SBI Tubbo Ranboo Fundy)

Big facility that has hybrids locked up to be tested on. Wilbur becomes mute because of the doctors wishes.
Setting: A facility

Tw: mentions of needles and other goofy things.
__________________________

It's been nearly a month hasn't it? A long month of staring at a wall till I crack.

The walls, the most interesting white. Carved with cracks.

Tracing the lines on the walls is better then looking at the doctors disapproving eyes.

It's uncommon for someone sent here to open up. Talk to the doctors. And the doctors know this.

They know we only speak to ones we trust.

So they put fear in every corner of the building.

Cameras, one way windows, distrust, chaos.

It started with one person, one doctor, spreading a rumour around about a feral beast.

One person gone insane.

They speak of how they killed the doctors treating them. Ripped there heads off and stalked down the halls.

After that, no one trusted the doctors. They where all on everyones hit list.

There where just too many holes in the story.

So the doctor spread another rumour.

Someone killed a patient, they say.

Yes, that threw fear into the eyes of all. If one can't be trusted, none can.

So I stair at the white walls like it is the most interesting thing in the world.

In a way it is. The patterns curve in the most intricate ways and the paint chipping off tells tails of adventures stored in stories. It reminds me of someone.

The white coats of doctors and the brown tunics of the patients.

I instinctively look up at a loud noise. Locking my eyes with a doctor.

"Wilbur Soot, correct?" They demand, "a passive creature, very quiet, and quite intelligent."

I shift on the floor. Anxiously waiting for them to do something.

"A sea creature, a siren specifically." Looks up from the book they where reading. "A mischievous one."

I glance back at the wall, of corse they would say that. The doctors shifted from my line of sight. Grabbing something before walking back over.

"This will only hurt for a moment." They mumble before jabbing something into my arm.

I flinch, as they work. They took the needle out of my arm and cleaned the blood left behind.

They put the needle away, closing the box.

"That will be all." They said, "get up, go, stand in the corner." They got up from the chair as I silently crawled to the corner.

When they where satisfied with my distance they opened the door, locking it from the outside.

I sighed and crawled out from the corner. I knew in a bit they would let me out of this cage and into a different one, one where us prisoners could interact with each other. I just had to wait, and be patient.

Within an unmeasurable amount of time two guards unlock my door, putting me in handcuffs.

We walk out to the courtroom. The place I mentioned before.