Part 2 of Forced Love

Please read 'Forced Love' by heathluvsyou to understand the story better. It is possible to tag along, but I would recommend not to miss on the first part since it is literally the best story everrrrr :D

Trigger warning - This book contains abuse and r@pe. 

Note- This book is purely from a survivor's pov. Things that the protagonist says or does might or might not be right. But it surely is what girls who went through a lot think or does.

As you might have noticed, this book is dedicated to the author of 'Forced Love'. I'm writing this purely because I'm in love with her story and wants an ending so bad. Also, letting you know; this is the first time me writing. So, please bare with me :)

I haven't properly edited any chapters yet so apologies in advance if I make mistakes. Please point them out so I could be better. 

I really hope you enjoy this book. Thank you for giving me a chance. Love you all ❤️❤️

Recap-

In this dark romance novel, the main male character, the prince Drake is a handsome yet heartless and arrogant land lord. He is someone who murders innocent people if they disappoint him in the slightest ways hence he is also known as the dark prince. He has a brother named Xavier, who is kind and handsome due to why he is called the light prince. Drake's father was a very cruel man and his mother Marry had suffered a lot. His father contributed a lot for Drake's childish, reckless behavior and attitude. Drake was the older son hence lived with his father to learn princely duties and to prepare to be the king. Where as Xavier being the second son was able to study abroad, enjoy his life and hence developed the perfect prince charming qualities.

The female lead is Elizabeth, a kind and simple girl born in peasant family filled with love. She found her life to be perfect. She had everything, which is her family and she knew their importance.

One day, a ball was held where rich king's, prince's, noble men and their partners attended. Elizabeth, also called Emma heard this news through Nelly. Her best friend Nelly was an excited outgoing girl where as Emma preferred to be indoors and read books. Nelly convinced Emma to attend the ball where Drake met her.

The dark prince held a massacre and left Emma along with Nelly alive. Drake forced Emma to stay with him in exchange for her friend's life. Eventually, Emma successfully helped Nelly escape, but she was still trapped with the cruel prince. 

Later Emma realize her best friend Nelly could be dead since the forest she escaped into was notorious for wolves.  

Drake introduced Emma to his parents for marriage. Although his mother, queen Marry wouldn't have approved this behavior, his father didn't care.

Before her marriage she tried to escape from him with the help of a maid in the kingdom named Gwendolyn. But the plan failed and her friend was killed.

This escape route lead her more trouble as Drake got a hold of her family members as bait. If she escapes, they will be dead.

Drake married Emma against her will and steels her virginity. She started losing hope, after her friends death and her family's fate in her cruel husband's clutch. She is very unhappy with her life married to Drake, who is supposed to make her feel loved, happy and safe; but instead, he abuses her. He beats her up and rapes her whenever he is unhappy or stressed which Emma loathed. She would often give up and let him take what he desires just so she would get hurt less.

An unfortunate event happens where Drake's father tries to do sexual things with Emma. But thankfully, he gets caught. Drake kills his father but then hurts Emma terribly and blames her for his father's inappropriate behavior.

Since his father was gone, next in line Drake, the dark prince, soon turns into Drake, the dark king. 

---------------------•❃°•°❀°•°❃•---------------------