Chapter 93

A week passed quicker than I imagined. I felt very happy the entire time because of my baby girl. She was very adorable and perfect in every ways. Her blonde little hair made her look errrr sooo perfect.

And looking into her eyes, I felt like I was looking into Drake's eyes. She has got brown and enchanting eyes like her daddy which suit her very well. Plus she is an excellent at drinking and pooping!!!

In conclusion she is perfectly perfect hehe.

'Okay, it's her feeding time. Say byee to dadddyy', I cooed making my baby wave bye to Drake.

He looked a little sorrowful and like he didn't want to leave but he got up anyways. He glanced at me awkwardly and asked, 'Will you please let me know once you are done? I wish to be with her as much as I could before you go'.

'Of course Drake, I will let you know'; I spoke as I slowly lay down.

He slowly led towards the door with head hung down. With one last glance, he closed the door softly.

You might be thinking and judging me for being cruel. But trust me I have a plan! I am going to let him know he can visit the village for 10 days every month!

And once I know he fully changed, I might move in back with him with our baby.

Right now, I need away...

I need time to heal and forgive him...

Time to process the changes he display and learn to trust him as my husband and as my baby girl's father.

Haha, Drake is a father!!!

Crazy how past Emma would scoff at this.

I guess after all nobody could predict future...

Before I could think further, the repetitive low pitched cry started as my baby pleaded me to feed her.

I slid off my dress and exposed my nipples for the baby to suck onto.

Within a few seconds, she stopped with her cries and started drinking happily. 'My sweet angel', I purred as I watched her worry about nothing but gulping down the sweet liquid.

A sudden knock on the door startled me as I worried about her crying again. With a slight push, the door opened to reveal Drake. His eyes immediately landed on my breasts making me conscious about my nakedness.

'Leave', I mouthed making him glance at my face then back onto my breasts. A little grin played upon the corner of his lips making my cheeks heat up.

To make sure I won't embarrass myself, I glared at him sternly. When he caught my eyes after a few good seconds of gawking, he gulped down and quickly exited.

As soon as he left, I placed my hands over my lips as I attempted to stifle my giggles.

He is such a cutie face...

Maybe there is still a chance for us...

Still a good life ahead of us...

With a bright smile I shifted my attention back onto my baby.

........................................

I placed my baby girl softly on the bed and surrounded her with pillows. I know she can't roll but still, I did that so I won't panic.

Slowly, I got off the bed and tippy toed towards the door. As soon as I left the room, I found Drake waiting outside on the sofa.

He got up as soon as he saw me making me smile a little.

Sighing contently, I went and sat on the sofa making him do the same.

I looked down to my right to find Drake fiddling with his hands. Clearing his throat, he spoke, 'Um- I um I am sorry for looking at your breasts'. As soon as he let those words out, he sighed relieved making me laugh at him.

'It's okay', I replied grinning at him.

'I have exciting news for you!' I trailed making him quickly move closer to me.

Laughing he spoke, 'Ha-ha, I knew you can't leave this handsome hubby of yours'.

That's it! I burst out laughing at his response and shaked my head no.

'He he, you wish! I have something different.'

Taking in a deep breath, I spoke, 'You can visit me and the baby for 10 days every month'.

'Whatttt??? Reallyyyyy?' he asked jumping up from the seat.

'Haha yes!' I smiled making him lift me up.

'Woahhh haha put me down', I screamed while he twirled me around in happiness.

After a few seconds, he placed me on the ground making me tottle around a little.

Grinning at me he spoke, 'Sorry, I was really happy'.

'Ha-ha, I gathered that. I am glad', I smiled making him blush a little.

I guess he was feeling slightly embarrassed too since he quickly diverted the topic.

'Ahem, so all your luggages are packed. Carriages are outside. Food packed. Family packed, I mean, family ready', he corrected making me chuckle at him.

'Emma', he called out making me look up at him. Staring into his eyes, I knew he loved me. And I loved him...

He moved closer to me making me a little anxious. Beaming brightly he placed his hands on my waist. Pulling me closer, he whispered, 'I will be missing you my queen'.

As much as I wanted to resist and push away his hands, I secretly liked it...

Nervously, I murmured back, 'I will be missing you too...'

Slowly, he started leaning in making me do the same. As his lips came closer to mine, all I wanted to do was kiss him.

'Um your majesty; the carriage is waiting', the guard interrupted making us move away from each other.

Sounding a little annoyed, Drake glared at him, making me glare at Drake. When he noticed my expression, he quickly spoke, 'Um thank you' to the guard making me smirk.

He is trying to change he he yessss...

'I will go get the baby', I spoke grinning and rushed to our room.

I peeked down to look at my angel's face. She is sound asleep so I carefully picked her up. Wrapping her in soft blankets, I finally felt like she was warm, cosy and safe...

When I walked out, Drake hurried towards me.

He flashed me a cheerful smile and bowed, 'this way my beautiful queen'.

With rosy cheeks, I started walking along with him. Unlike the hundred times I walked past this place, it felt different. I felt different...

When we reached outside, a single tear slid down my face. I am soo happy now...

Look how far I came...

From torturing sleepless nights to bright warm days. And as a token for my struggles, I have my baby girl now.

My story is an example for everyone out there. Whoever is struggling, I am begging you, hang in there. Because there's light at the end and I believe in you.

I promise. 

.........................................................

Oh my god, I am crying haha. This was a nice chapter... 

The next chapter is the last! I hope you all enjoyed this book so far.

Thank you sooooo much for the constant love and support. I feel very blessed because of you all. 

Hope everyone is happy and safe xoxo ❤️❤️