Chapter 79

I woke up hearing Drake's demand, 'Get up, bitch! I want some response when I fuck you'.

I opened my eyes only for them to pour down hot tears. My throat was dry and sore from screaming and crying. The room was filled with the smell of blood. 

My blood...

I tried to move, which only caused me immense pain. My entire body was covered in cuts and bruises. The blood on my breasts glued the sheets to me. Ripping them apart, I bit my lips to prevent myself from screaming. Only a light whimper escaped my lips.

'You look beautiful', Drake whispered adoringly, making me burst into tears. 

I hate this man... 

I just want to die...

'Now, that's a good girl. Crying is a response', he murmured as he slowly ripped the sheets from my naked blood covered body. I tugged on the ropes that restrained me. But it didn't budge...

'As much as I love smelling your sweet blood, I'm getting annoyed and disgusted,' he spoke and got off the bed.

Only now did I dare to look at him...

His cruel eyes gazed into my poor soul. 

Dominating it...

Enslaving it...

His face was emotionless. 

No guilt, pity or sympathy... 

It was blank.

Without saying a word, he walked away. I heard some ruffling making me wonder what I'm waiting for. My breathing increased in fear of my husband.

In a few minutes, he came back with a bucket of water, cotton, bandages, and ointments. Sighing, he started cleaning me; using the water to slowly scrub away the dried blood. Only if I had the strength to scream or move; since I didn't, I laid there silently. Occasionally whimpering and quivering in pain along with fear.

Panic filled my head when his hands went to my womanhood. It stung like hell when water touched the area.

After a couple minutes, I was cleaned. Kind of...

I still reeked of blood. But it was less strong.

'Now', he mumbled as he applied ointment over my wounds. 'Remember last night whenever you get bad ideas, okay, honey?' he asked, chuckling.

This bastard... 

I am innocent. I did nothing wrong. And for that, he punished me. He tortured me without listening to what I had to say...

'You hear me or not?' he asked, annoyed.

Stubbornly, I remained silent. Clenching of his jaw was the only warning before he harshly slapped my ass. Probably opening up my wounds...

I tried to scream, but only a croaky whimper came out. Tears rolled down my cheeks, along with small hiccups.

'Answer me. Unless you want your mama's fingers on a platter,' he threatened, chuckling devilishly.

I was surprised by my own reaction when I remained silent. I love my family, especially my poor Mama. Still, I remained quiet, making Drake glare at me in wrath.

Now that he is soo angry at me, maybe I could tempt him to...

.

.

.

.

.

Kill me...?

I hate my life...

I just want to die and escape...

I wish I was strong enough to endure more pain, but I simply am not. Determined, I spoke. 'I dare you to kill me, you bastard. I fucking hate you with all my guts.'

I imagined my words to come out braver, but it sounded feeble.

I moved my head up to find his domineering figure tower. I swallowed when I got a glimpse of his eyes.

'As your wish Elizabeth', he spoke surprising me!

Am I going to die? 

Yessss... This is it. This would be my last day of suffering!

A radiant smile crept over my face as I sighed, satisfied.

I stared at him as he walked over to the drawer. In seconds, he retrieved with a dagger. I smiled at the sight of the sharp knife. Closing my eyes, I expected a quick cut on my neck. Killing me in the matter of seconds...

Destroying the presence of life in me forever...

'Ready?' he asked, making me nod my head yes.

'In one'

'Two'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Three'