Chapter 48

I opened my eyes to find myself tied to a pole. Looking around the unfamiliar room, I realised what had happened. That man kidnapped me. My eyes widened in terror with a pounding heart. I tried to calm my uneven breathing, but it was harder than I thought. With a parched throat, I desperately searched for water.

With a sudden loud sound, the door bursted open. The man who kidnapped me quickly sprinted towards me and unchained my angles and hands from the pole. I looked at him in confusion, but he responded with a hardened glare, a hard slap across my face. I held my face in pain as tears soaked my eyes. Why do I always get beaten, I'm sick and tired of my life.

'Those dullard guards are outside the house searching for you, bitch. Now, listen and be a good girl if you want to live', he said as he started stripping me out of my clothes. I tried to back off, but his firm hands held me in place. With the feeling of utter embarrassment and violation, I slapped him with all I'm worth for.

'YOU STUPID BITCH', he screamed and started blowing on my stomach. I laid there on the ground screaming in intense pain and agony. His eyes swirled with pure rage and just laughed at me dementedly.

'WHAT BITCH? You don't like it when I touch you here?' he furiously asked as he fondled with my breasts with his grimy hands. I tried to push him off, but it was effortless. So, I started begging pitifully, 'Please stop. Please'. But nothing seemed to change his cruel mind. He gripped my throat hard, making me not able to breathe. I laid those slowly losing my life.

'No please', a pitiful whimper escaped my lips. My eyes slowly started to lose its vision but before I could lose my conscious. He loosened his grip. I sucked greedily at the precious air.

'As much as I love watching you struggle, we have to leave this house', with that said, he threw a dirty blue dress to me. 'Wear this, and use this charcoal to disguise yourself', he handed me a small charcoal piece and glared at me with his evil eyes. 'DO as I say unless you want me to do it for you', he smirked and caressed my face softly. Disgusted by his actions, I looked at his eyes in hatred. But he simply smiled at me with his crooked teeth.

With another slap on my face, he stood up with his eyes roaming over my breasts. I covered myself up, making him smirk and leave me alone in the room. Standing up from dusty floor, I quickly changed into the dirty dress and rubbed coal all over my face and hair. I went from blonde hair to black greasy hair in mere seconds. Hot tears spilled out of my eyes, which I quickly wiped off.

With no warning, the man walked in. I felt extremely vulnerable making me shake in fear of him. 'Let's go', he spat as he bored his emotionless eyes into my frightened eyes. I nodded my head sadly. He yanked my arms hard and walked us towards the door.

As soon as he opened the door, his gigantic frame fell on the ground bleeding. I gasped in fear and surprise. I looked around with teary eyes to find Drake sprinting towards me. His large arms embraced me warmly. Strangely, I felt safe under his robust hug.

However, my tears didn't stop. I broke down into heart wrenching sobs. 'Don't worry, love. I got you...' he whispered soothingly. It felt nice to feel the falls and rise of his chest.

Drake picked me up in bridal style and walked towards his carriage while I held onto his chest hard. With a neigh, the horses sprinted, taking us to the castle we call home. Within a few minutes, we reached. He lifted me again and took us to our bedroom.

Slowly, he placed me on the bed. In a way it is good that he would find me no matter how far I run away, though it meant me and my family could never escape. Not that I think about running away. I know it's impossible to flee from Drake.

I heard a bath running and came back a tired, distraught Drake out of the bathroom. He came towards me and started stripping me naked. I didn't fight back since I was drained from today. I looked at Drake to find him examine my bruised breasts. With teary eyes, he leaned down to kiss them softly. I winced in pain though it was soft kisses.

'I will not spare him for touching what's mine', Drake growled in anger. With tears rolling down his face, he picked me up and walked towards the warm bath. The smell of strawberry and vanilla instantly made me relax. He placed me carefully into the bath as if I would break if he was rough with me. Drake joined me with a splash.

'I love you Elizabeth', he said passionately with a sad smile.

'I love you too', I whispered in anguish.

I laid there against his chest and closed my drowsy eyes as I tried to enjoy the warm bath. Drake gently massaged my neck and shoulders while whispering sweet things in my ear. I stood up from the tub, making him peer down at me. I turned facing him and sat on his lap. He looked surprised by my action. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes and said a sincere 'thank you for saving me from him as well as for taking care of me'.

His eyes beamed with joy along with a radiant smile that was plastered across his face. He held me tightly, making me smile too.

'Love, you are my life. I will let no one else have you beautiful', he whispered. I think I'm starting to... I hate to say this, But... I think I might have fallen in love with him. He can be sweet, and maybe there is still hope for me to change him. Maybe, just maybe, I could have a better life.

After a few minutes in the tub, we both got out. Drake dried me and sat me on the bed. He went to our closet and started choosing my dress. 'Princess, which colour?' he asked cheerfully, making my heart do a flip. That was so cute. With a joyful smile, I replied, 'Pink'.

He came back with three pink nightgowns. 'Which one?' he asked, wiggling his eyebrows and making silly faces. I laughed at his goofy self. 'That one', I pointed towards the dress in the middle. 'Okay milady', he said bowing. I burst out laughing again. What happened to him tonight? He is being such a gentleman. I wish he was always like this.

He came to my side and started sliding on the dress on me. 'You look perfect like always', he murmured. No, I can't take it anymore. I jumped out of the bed and kissed him deeply with all the love I had for him. I felt his goofy smile while he kissed me back, making me mentally roll my eyes. After a deep kiss, I pulled back.

'Now love. I need that more please', he said with his pleading big brown eyes as we both sat down on the bed. I laughed again and teased, 'Yea yea, only if you are a good boy'.

'Yes ma'am', he said saluting making us both burst out in laughter.

'Are you hungry, my love?' he asked with a pleasant face. Before I could answer, my tummy decided to embarrass me with a mighty roar. I felt myself heat up.

'Awww, come here you. What would my beautiful wife like for dinner?', he inquired lovingly.

'Sweet potato and veggies', I said, yawning in between. He sat upright and pulled me to his lap, making me giggle. After kissing me, he said, 'We will go to bed as soon as you are full'.

'Okay', I replied with a smile.

Within a few minutes after Drake ordered the maids for food, it arrived to our room with a knock on the door. I got up to open the door, but he didn't let me as he grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me towards him.

'COME IN', he shouted. The maids quickly walked in and set the food up on a table. It smelled delicious, which made me water. The maidens quickly left and closed the door behind.

'Can I please feed you?' he pleaded.

I laughed in joy and teased, 'Only since you used the magic word'.

He picked up the fork and started feeding me. I could get used to this, I thought happily.

.........................................................................................

Hey lovelies. Sorry I've been busy now days with my annual exams nearing. I will however try my best to upload more lengthy chapters .  Hope you enjoyed this one so far. Love youu. Dont forget to vote and leave comments. And guys, Sincere thank you all for your support. xoxo