Chapter 61

'Then GOOO', he shouted, irritated.

Confused by his answers, I got out from bed and ran to the bathroom. Just as I reached there, I started feeling very sick. To not make a mess, I sprinted towards the toilet. Thankfully, I made it and started puking my guts out. My throat started stinging from the acidic liquid that left my mouth.

'Ugh, what's wrong', Drake walked in annoyed. I ignored him and continued throwing up.

'Ew... So much about graceful lady ey?' he mocked while blocking his nose. I felt so embarrassed and angry by his reaction.

'GO away then', I yelled in between while I clenched my stomach hard. He spoke nothing but kneeled down behind me and pulled my hair away from the toilet. He rubbed my back softly and kissed me there.

'Shut UP and let it out', he instructed sounding exasperated.

After a few dreadful minutes, it finally stopped. Drake helped me wash myself and lifted me up. He slowly placed me on the bed and held me close.

At last, darkness let me in to my heaven

........................

I don't feel good. I feel like something is wrong with me. This doesn't feel right. Maybe I am just sick. I've been vomiting for the third time now. Drake is so disgusted by my puke hence called Nelly to 'deal' with me. I know what might be the problem but I don't want to accept it. Please god. Keep me safe Or Us safe.

'Let's lay down on the bed. The doctor will be here any moment', whispered Nelly soothingly while supporting my fragile body. I slowly lurched and sat down on the bed weakly. She quickly adjusted the pillow for me. I am so glad that Nelly is with me... Tears rapidly rolled down my cheeks as I spoke feebly, 'thank you'.

'Oh shut it', she scolded and kissed my forehead lovingly. The door suddenly busted open with a petite, brunette woman following an irritated Drake. She wore a white coat and held a small suitcase.

'Doctor, she has been sick from last night onwards. I have no idea why', he spoke while rubbing his neck. Drake looked tired with dark circles around his drowsy eyes. I felt bad that I kept him up for so long. But that was instantly replaced when I remembered him beating me angrily. Ignoring my depressing thoughts, I focussed onto the doctor.

'Okay', she mumbled and walked towards me. She placed her suitcase on the floor and sat on the bed next to me. She checked for my temperature and asked me questions about my diet. When I answered everything, she gave me a concerned look. After giving me a sympathetic look, she turned around to face Drake.

'Your highness... May I ask a personal question? Purely to find the cause of her illness', she asked him.

He sighed and sat on a chair, 'go ahead'.

'Your highness, have you been having sex with her?' she asked making his whole mood change. A smirk appeared on his lips as he slowly stood up walked towards me with evil radiating off him.

Oh no. Please god... Let the answer be not what I'm afraid of.

'Oh yes doctor. Lots', he spoke out proudly with a smile. She turned around to face me and whispered, 'It seems like you are pregnant'.

Tears poured out of my eyes as a surprised gasp escaped Nelly's lips. She looked at me horror- struck. I saw her eyes fill up with tears threatening to spill.

'Thank you Miss Donna. You can leave now', Drake ordered with a smirk. The doctor stood up and walked out of the room quickly closing the door behind her.