Rumors

When classes were over, it was time for you to go back home. You got all your things, got prepared, and were ready to go. As you got up and walked to the door of the classroom, Karma called out to you.

"Um, (Y/N), you need to take my bag. Did you forget?" He said.

You forgot about all that thing. You forgot that you had to be his "slave" for the school year. 

"Yes, yes. I'll take your bag. I didn't forget." You forced yourself to smile.

Your back was then hunched over as you were walking outside the campus grounds, both in exhaustion and frustration. Karma noticed, and he took his bag back.

"Wait, you didn't want me to carry it?"

"Nah, I think I'll carry it for today." He tossed it over his shoulder. 

Karma then looked at you, and saw that you still looked a little tired.

"You know what, give me your bag." He also took your bag.

"What? No. I can carry it myself." You reached to grab it and stepped forward with your left foot, and the sharp pain was back. It was dying out through the day, but it was back all of the sudden.

You knelt down to grab it, and you winced in pain. 

"Hey, you okay?" He knelt down next to you.

"No... I think I sprained my ankle during training..." You mumbled.

"Can you get up?"

You tried getting up, but putting any weight or pressure on your left foot would trigger the pain, so you stood on your right foot.

"Barely..."

"Do you have shorts on under your skirt?" He asked.

"Wh-What kind of question is that?!" You yelled.

"Just answer the damn question. Do you or not?"

"I do. Why?" 

"Okay, then hold these." He gave you both of your bags to hold on to, squatted down in front of you. "Get on."

"Wh-What'd you just say?!" You blushed.

"Hurry up. I wanna go home." 

"You go ahead. I can go slowly."

"No. Now get on." He insisted.

"No. No way I'm getting on-" As you said that, you lost your balance and fell onto his back.

He caught you and stood up.

"What the- let me down, Karma!" You yelled at him.

"Would you rather spend hours trying to go home with that injured ankle, or go home safely like this?" He asked, and you didn't know what to say.

"Shut up... Just hurry up." You wrapped his arms around his neck loosely and gently, and you were holding both bags in your hands.

Karma continued walking to the train station with you on his back, and it was silent the whole way. You got some stares from a few people, but you tried to ignore them.

"You know, you're lighter than you look." He commented.

"What're you trying to say?" You scoffed.

"Nothing." He smirked.

"You know, you're not the one to speak. Your arms look so fragile and small, yet you can carry a person."

"Did you forget I got suspended for getting into fights with people? Or that one time in Kyoto for a school trip? Or at that hotel in summer vacation?"