Fem-boy, Nagisa

There was a few seconds of silence before Karma ran up to the guy without a warning and tried to swing at him with the plant, but the man grabbed it before it got even close to him.

"Too soft-eth. You'll have to find-eth a better weapon." He tightened his grip and the plant broke into two pieces.

"Don't need one." He dropped the plant. 

The dude then came at Karma and tried to grab him. Karma was dodging him pretty good and was good at hitting his hands away, but just getting caught once would end it all.

Karma kept a calm face the entire time, but you can tell there were a million thoughts going through his mind.

"Wow... He's dodging or blocking every blow!" Kaede said.

"Yeah, but he's stuck in defense. He can't attack. If they attack at the same time, there's a 50/50 chance Karma will get caught. Defending will reduce it to 25%." You said.

"That's your defense technique, right, Mr. Karasuma?" Professor Koro said.

You looked up at your uncle and his face was very tense, and he was sweating a bit. You look back to see that the man stopped attacking.

"Hm? What's wrong-eth? You'll never get past me if you don't attack-eth!"

"You think? I mean, I could be doing my best to distract you, while the rest of us slip past, a few at a time. But relax, no underhanded shenanigans here. Now, it's my turn... Barehanded, like you." Karma said and he got into a fighting position.

"Looks like Jeet Kune Do..." You mumbled. (Lmao I'm not 100% sure, I know many martial arts and Jeet Kune Do looks the closest to what Karma did in the anime.)

"I like-eth that face of yours, young warrior. With you, I've got a chance- a chance to have-eth the kind of fair fight I can't experience in the world of assassins."

As soon as he was done talking, Karma went in for a kick, and now they were both on offense and defense at the same time. There were multiple hands thrown each second and it really started to get intense.

Karma then kneed him on the thigh, and he fell to the ground, facing away. Karma saw the opportunity and ran to finish him off, but then suddenly, he was now too sprayed with the purple gas that might kill him.

Everything got silent. You couldn't hear anything, but you felt your mouth say his name and you felt your voice coming out, but you couldn't hear it. 

The man grabbed him by his hair, and you saw him say something but you still couldn't hear anything because your mind went blank.

You only heard mumbles when Yoshida started yelling at him. The man then grabbed Karma by his face and lifted him up. You were scared of what he was gonna do next with those hands. You saw his lips move for a few seconds, but then you saw Karma raise his arm up and sprayed the man back with the gas right in his face.

Your senses and the feeling relief and embarrassment came rushing in.

"Wh-What have you..." He collapsed.

"Wow, what a coincidence! Great minds think alike, huh?" Karma said with a smug look on his face, and you saw that he took off a handkerchief off of his face. 

"How... Did you... Get-eth... That..." He put his hands on his knees, trying to stay up on his feet. But it made him too weak to do anything. "And how... Did you... Avoid-eth... Breathing my gas..."

He took out a knife and came running at Karma, but all the training he's gone through basically made him immune to his knife attacks. He was slammed to the ground and Karma elbowed him down on his back, which made him scream in pain.