Kill vs Don't kill

Winter break was now coming to an end, and it was a lot faster than you thought. Not a single one of you guys spent winter break planning an assassination attempt, and you were way too carefree, especially after what happened on new years.

You did visit Kayano, who was in the hospital a couple of times. When you were alone with her, you decided to tell her your secret.

"Hey, Kaede?" You called her. 

"Yeah?" She answered.

"I... I actually have a secret to tell you."

"Whats up?"

"Only one other person knows this, so please don't tell anybody..." She nodded and promised you. You took a deep breath and continued your sentence. "Mr. Karasuma is my uncle..."

She was taken aback, since all the guesses in her head were something different. 

"I live with him, because my parents were killed. They were also assassins, according to my uncle... I wanted to tell you this on the night of the 'incident,' but I didn't want to put the spotlight on myself. Though I don't remember what my parents looked like, I understand what it's like living on without a family member you once had... I just thought I'd tell you that."

She was speechless and did not know how to answer, and to break the silence, you thought it would be best if you left. She was probably shocked and you wanted to give her some alone time, too.

"Anyways, I think I'll get going now. I hope you feel better, Kaede." You told her.

She waved you goodbye and you closed the hospital door behind you. As you started walking down the hallway, you spotted Nagisa and a few other classmates, assuming they were here for Kayano.

"Oh, hey (Y/N). Were you here for Kayano?" Nagisa asked you.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get going now. I don't want to be home late." You answered, although your uncle didn't really care.

"Oh, I see. Then we'll see you in school!" Okuda said from the back.

"Yep, bye!" You waved them goodbye and they went on in to Kayano's room.

A few days passed and you were now back to school. Not a single person seemed excited to be back, however.

"The third term is upon us, class!" Professor Koro announced. "Let's play hard and kill hard this year, too."

Professor Koro tried to stay positive after what happened, but the class stayed silent. After he left the classroom, Miss Bitch came in.

"The most foolish kill is to kill recklessly, out of emotion, or greed. That's what animals do. The next most foolish is to kill your feelings while you kill your target. Giving up so very much-- far in excess of your reward. Like I did. You really need to think this through, kids. So you won't kill off the feelings you hold most dear."

The words she said really made you guys think. You had your elbow on your desk and had your fingers by your lips. That was also remotely one of THE best things she has ever said while working here.

Though your first and only goal when you got here was to kill Professor Koro, you eventually grew attached to him. But if you don't kill him, he will heartlessly kill everyone on earth.

During free time, Nagisa rounded you all up to the forest. Not knowing what he had in his mind, you just followed him and hoped he had something good to say.

You were standing a few feet away from Karma, who was leaning against a tree.

"There's something I'd really like to discuss..." He said.