Enemies

"It's too dangerous." Your uncle claimed. "The ease with which he threatened us shows we're up against a real pro."

"Yes, perhaps it would be wisest to simply hand me over. What do you think? It's all up to you." Professor Koro said.

Even if we do end up getting to this guy, will he give us the vaccine that easily?

"But... This is..."

"It's too hard..."

"They'll plummet to their deaths before they get anywhere near the hotel." Professor Bitch said.

Your uncle seemed stress and didn't know what to do.

"Well, we don't know unless we try..." You walked up to the wall and tried to look for any good grips to grab onto. 

"Nagisa, Kayano. I'm sorry but-" Your uncle was cut off when he saw that you and Isogai were already climbing.

"Well, if you're worried about the rock climbing, that much is a piece of cake."

"We'll see if they have anything harder to offer." You said.

"It's nothing compared to our usual training." Kataoka followed. 

"Right?" Hayami agreed.

Your uncle and Professor Bitch watched in shock. 

"But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown foe in an unknown hotel. So, Mr. Karasuma... It won't be easy, but could you lead our mission?" Isogai asked.

"We'll make that jerk pay for messin' with us!" Terasaka said.

"As you can see, they're no ordinary students. You have a fifteen-member special forces unit at your command." Professor Koro chuckled.

"Fifteen?" Professor Bitch said.

"Don't forget about me!" Ritsu said from Nagisa's phone.

"Now, there's not much time." Professor Koro said.

"Attention!" Your uncle yelled out. "Our objective is the top floor of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will shift from a stealth infiltration to a surprise attack! We'll use the same hand signals and link-ups from training! The only difference is our target! You have three minutes to memorize the map. We begin at 2150!"

"Right!" You all yelled.

You guys continued to climb the wall like chipmunks and went on really fast.

"Don't get left behind!" Okano stopped to say.

"Says you!" You went right past her.

Since you were in Class A before moving to Class E, you were obviously treated a lot better so you guys had proper P.E. classes, including rock climbing.

"(Y/N) and Okano sure can move." Kimura said.

"Yeah. (Y/N) looks like she did some rock climbing back in the main campus, and Okano's got the rest of us beat when it comes to gymnastics." Isogai said.

"On the other hand, with our teachers..." You guys all looked down. "One guy has to carry the rest... Literally."

Professor Bitch was hanging onto your uncle for dear life, while Professor Koro was hanging by his wrist by a string that was attached tot he bag he was in. She could not stop screaming at your uncle to go a little gently and your uncle seemed really pissed. You tried not to pay any mind to it and kept climbing. 

You were the first to the top, and you went to see how Kaede, Nagisa, and Karma was doing. Karma was almost at the top, Kaede was a little behind, and Nagisa was a little over halfway done.