Exercise

You guys were on the main campus to practice playing sports. The boys were on the baseball field, while the girls were on the basketball court. While Professor Koro was with the boys, you guys were stuck with Professor Bitch.

The teams all practiced separately, but you didn't participate. It wasn't like Professor Bitch was paying attention to you guys anyways. There was a small woods area beyond the fences outside the gym, so you jumped it, and stayed there until you saw the other girls come out.

For once, you actually agreed with Terasaka. You didn't want to be in Class E just to be made fun of. You decided not to participate in the exhibit game either. 

At first, you were just gonna go watch the boys play baseball, but then you would probably be caught more easily, so you just sat down on top of one of the trees, closed your eyes, and fell asleep.

When you woke up, you heard your classmates coming outside and walking back to your campus. You quickly got up and ran to the back of the group.

"Man! That was too bad!" You heard Nakamura say.

"Yeah. We'll get our revenge next time!" Kataoka said.

Looks like they lost...

"I'm sorry, I was the one who dragged us down." Kaede said, looking down.

"That's not true." Kataoka tried to cheer her up.

"Don't worry about it." Nakamura said.

"When I saw the bouncing boobs on those basketball players, the rage and blood lust just made me see red and I... "

"What's with your animosity toward big boobs?!" Okano said.

"Well, I mean..." The other girls fell into a laughter, and you also kinda chuckled.

"Now then, I wonder how the boys are doing." Hayami wondered.

You guys made your way to watch the baseball game. You girls watched it from behind the tall fences, and the pitcher from Class A was destroying the Class E boys.

You then looked around, and saw a big baseball on the floor. But then you realized it wasn't a baseball, it was Professor Koro.

"I-... Professor Koro, what're you doing.." You quietly mumbled to him.

"(Y-Y/N)! I'm giving the team advice! I cannot be caught! So please don't look at me so much!"

"O-Okay, sorry!"

Soon, it was Karma's turn to hit the ball, and Professor Koro rolled away below his feet to talk to him. 

"Batting eighth, the left fielder, Akabane."

"Hey!" You heard Karma say. "Isn't this playing dirty, Mr. Principal? They're taking up defensive positions that clutter up the field, and the umpire hasn't given them any warnings. Don't you guys think it's weird too?" He chuckled. "Oh, I get it. You guys aren't the brightest, so you don't understand defensive positions and such, do you?" He insulted the other classes.

"Quit whining about the little things, E Class!"

"It's an exhibition game!"

"Quit trying to dispute the defense!"

"If you've got a problem, then show us you can produce real results!"

He was getting yelled at by pretty much the entire school, but all he did was shrug.

The game continues, and Class A was beating you guys. The boys on your team weren't really the best in baseball.

"Strike three! You're out!" 

Secret - Karma Akabane x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara