Itona

"I won. I proved that I'm stronger than that classroom wall."

"Use the damn door!" You and your classmates were shocked.

"That's all that matters... That's all.." He mumbled.

"His name is Itona Horibe. Please, call him Itona.

They're all so impossible to read...

"Hey, Itona. Something's been bugging me, you came from outside, right? Empty-handed? It's raining buckets out there, yet there's not a drop of rain on you.  Why's that?" Karma asked, and he had a point

"You might be the strongest on in this class. But don't fret." Itona then proceeded to put his hand on Karma's head and stroke it. "You're weaker than  me, so I won't kill you." He took his hand off of Karma. "I only want to kill those who could be stronger than me, and in this classroom, Professor Koro, that's you."

"Who's strong and who's weak? That's how you pick your fights, Itona? If it's a trial of strength, you and I aren't even in the same dimension." Professor Koro said.

"Sure, we are. After all, we're brothers by blood." Itona said, and that shocked everyone.

"B-Brothers?!"

"The loser dies, big brother." Professor Koro seemed to feel uneasy. "Siblings have no need for cheap tricks. Big bro, I will kill you and prove my strength." He walked to the door of the classroom with his guardian. "We face off after school, here in this classroom." He then left.

I- he had a normal exit but not a normal entrance?

"Now, hang on, sir! What's this "brother" stuff?!" 

"Humans and octopuses are nothing alike!"

"N-No! No, no, no! I haven't the foggiest! I was born and raised an only child! When I asked my folks for a little brother, things got really awkward!"

"Wait, you have parents?!"

~~Time skip~~

It was lunch time, and you guys were all in groups eating lunch together, but Itona ate alone. But all he ate were just chips, candies, sweets, and just junk food like Professor Koro.

"That brothers thing sure has everyone comparing the two of us." Professor Koro said. "Now I'm all antsy. I'll cheer myself up by looking at the girly magazine I bought today." He took out a magazine that had somewhat lewd girls in them and started reading it. "Ah, now this is for grown-up tastes!"

You guys then all realized that Itona had the exact same one.

"They even like the same big boobs!"

"His credibility just skyrocketed!" Okajima said.

"You think so, Okajima?" Nagisa felt a little awkard.

"Oh, yeah! We boob men are all brothers!" He took out his own and showed it.

You then came up behind him and slammed down on the top of his head. Het dropped it, and you took it.

"Hey! What was that for-- wait! Give that back!" He said.

You then put it in your desk to hide it from him.

"No, it's mine now. You shouldn't be looking at those, you pervert! I'll give it back when we're an adult."

"Wait, what?! You're not supposed to have it either!"

"But I'm a girl. I have a pair of titties I see everyday so I won't feel horny. Not judging those girls who get horny over other boobs, though." You continued eating.