Preparations

The year was ending a lot faster than you thought. It was already November, and you had to choose a career path and high school you want to go to.

Despite the fact that you were ahead of most of your classmates, you never mastered anything. All your grades were pretty good, but you weren't perfect in anything. 

You rested your head on your hand that was on your desk, and help the sheet of paper in your other. You didn't know what to write. Your grip on the paper got tighter as you got more and more frustrated. 

Even if you knew what career you wanted to take, you can't choose a school in your area, since you are gonna be moving if you guys successfully assassinate Professor Koro. You would have to do your separate research on what high schools would be a good place to study at in South Korea. 

Speaking of, you would have to tell your classmates eventually-- both the fact that you're the niece of Karasuma and that you're moving. Your uncle didn't really specify when you'd be exactly moving. You could move in the middle of the year, or after graduations. Either way, you knew you have to tell them.

"Is that octopus seriously doing career counseling?" You heard Professor Bitch come into the room and you were shocked to see her new look. 

She was in a turtle neck, beige-colored sweater, and she had her hair up. 

"Professor Bitch!" Yada got up from her seat in surprise.

"In regular clothes!" Kurahashi said. 

"Yes, regular old cheap clothes. I'm trying to match your regular old world. " She said, and everyone seemed so shocked. "What? You want me to show more skin after all?"

"No-- hiding it has actually made you more sexy." Okajima's nose started bleeding.

"In a way, you've grown!" Mimura said.

You honestly thought her current look seemed a lot better. She actually looked like a teacher. 

"Hey, have you chosen what you're gonna be?" You asked Karma as you leaned back on your chair.

"Not exactly, but anything that gets me a lot of money." He smirked. "But if I want to get specific, probably a politician."

You chuckled at what he said. You didn't know if he was gonna do those kind of things because he really wants to, or because he just wants money.

"Are those things you really want to do?"

"Not really. The politicians right now are very useless. The country could be doing worse, but it's not the best. And I'm gonna change that." He said. "Also, it'd be great if I get to be the boss of everyone one day."

You admired him for saying that. Even if he didn't want to be a politician for his own good, he wanted to do it for the country.

"But earning money by doing something you truly want to do when it doesn't get you much profit is only gonna get you poor." He claimed. "Doing something that has good payment even if you don't want to do it is better, since you could use that money and do what you want to do." He said. "But there really isn't anything in particular I want to do either other than this. So I guess it's a win win."

You looked back at your empty paper and thought of what he just said. There really wasn't anything you wanted do even if you had a lot of money either. It wasn't like you had a hobby or unique talents. You stared at your paper with furrowed eyebrows, when you made the decision.

You decided to shift your focus in studies to math. You chose math because you wanted to beat Asano for once in that subject. If you decide to go for a math major and decide to become a mathematician, just maybe you can be better than him.