School trip

You guys were sitting out in the new field that Professor Koro made in your gym uniform, and your uncle was going over the school trip you guys will be going to in a week.

"As you know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto, and while I hate to ruin the excitement, let me remind you that you're still on duty."

"You mean we'll be attempting assassinations there?" One of the girls asked.

"Precisely. Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school, and you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following. It's an ideal location for snipers, and the government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you. Upon success, each person will share in the ten billion yen based on the degree of their contribution. Be sure to pick assassination-friendly tour routs."

"Yes, sir." You guys said, and the bell rang.

You guys headed back into the classroom, and you guys had to choose groups to travel in.

You were sitting alone on your desk, not knowing which group to join, since you weren't really friends with anyone. You and Nagisa were more like acquaintances, and you were basically just a slave to Karma.

Kayano saw you sitting alone, and walked up to you with Nagisa.

"Hey, umm... (L/N), right?" She said.

"Yeah, but you can call me (Y/N)."

"Oh, okay... I'm Kayano Kaede, but you can call me Kaede, and I was wondering if you didn't have a group to be a part of."

"Not really, since I'm not too close with anyone, yet."

"Oh, perfect! I was wondering if you wanted to join Nagisa, Karma, Okuda, Kanzaki, Sugino, and I if you wanted."

"But, I thought that the groups were for six people. It's seven if I join you guys."

"It's okay! We have an extra person since you're new, and Professor Koro said it's okay for us to have a group of seven."

"Yeah, after all, you have to be with me for the most of the time you're gonna be here for." Karma walked up to you guys.

"I-" You freaked out.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Karma opened his mouth, but you cut him off.

"N-Nothing! Yeah, I'll join your group!" You got up from your seat, and joined the group.

"Okay! Now, to figure out where we're going to go!" Kayano said.

"Yeah! Where should we start?" Sugino added.

You guys were discussing where to go, when you heard Professor Bitch yelling. You looked at her with a face that was a mix of "why did I have to come here?" and "what's wrong with her?"

A few seconds into her yelling, Professor Koro walked in with a bunch of books.

"One for each of you!"

"What are they?" Isogai asked.

"School trip guidebooks." He ran around giving each of you really thick, heavy books into your hands.

They supposedly had the best sightseeing spots illustrated, top 100 souvenirs, self defense tips, etc.

~~Time skip~~

You guys were on the train, and your group except you were sitting on the six seats facing each other, since you were the extra person in the group.

It wasn't like they told you to sit alone, but you were the one who told them you'd rather sit alone and listen to music, while they played with cards.