Unexpected plot twist

"I'll kill you..." Nagisa was breathing heavily. "For what you did to them!" Takaoka cackled.

"That's the spirit! Come and kill me, Nagisa!"

"Nagisa snapped!" Kataoka said nervously.

"Sure, we'd all like to kill that rotten son of a bitch, but Nagisa might just go through with it!" Yoshida said.

"No! You have to stop-" Professor Koro was cut off when he saw something thrown towards Nagisa. Terasaka threw the stun gun at him.

"Don't be gettin' cocky, Nagisa! I saw the pitiful way you looked at me when that medicine got blown up! Quit worryin' about other people, ya damn wimp! The virus'll go away by itself with a good night's sleep!"

"Terasaka... You mean-" Isogai said.

"You caught it too?!" You shouted over him.

"Murder is murder, even if it's a piece of trash like that. You gonna give in to the crazy and throw your chance at ten billion out the window?!" Terasaka continued.

"Terasaka's right, Nagisa. Killing him isn't worth it, and being in a blind rage will only work against you. Besides, he doesn't know anything about the remedy. We'll ask the poisoner downstairs. Just knock him out. That's enough." Professor Koro told him off.

"Hey, now! Quit being a wet blanket! If he doesn't come at me with true killing intent, what's the point? I'll use this squirt's bloodlust for revenge in a most humiliating way, and finally my own shame will disappear!" All Takaoka wanted was power.

"Nagisa, take Terasaka's stun gun." Nagisa didn't move. "His life, or my life. His words, or Terasaka's words. Think carefully, now: which are more worthy?" Nagisa had a fierce look on his face.

Terasaka fell down from how weak he was, and Kimura and Yoshida went to help him.

"Terasaka! You... You've got one hell of a fever!" Yoshida said.

"How'd you even make it here like this?" Kimura said.

"Shut up. You wanna look at somethin', look there." He pointed at Nagisa. "Do it, Nagisa. Kill him to within an inch of his life."

Nagisa picked up the stun gun with his two hands, but didn't let go of the knife. He put the stun gun on his waist and took off his jacket. 

"Ooh, don't you look cool!"

"Professor Koro, Nagisa's put the stun gun away!" Kaede said, and Professor Koro became worried.

"I see you're determined to use the knife. That's a relief. Oh, and just so you know, I do have some spare vials of that remedy." He held the small glass bottles in between his fingers. "If you don't come at me like you mean it, or if your pals get in our way, You can kiss these babies goodbye... Here that, Karasuma? Stay out of this!" Your uncle had no choice but to be silent. "This stuff takes a good month to make. There's not enough for everyone, but this is your last hope."

"Mr. Karasuma. If you determine that Nagisa's life is in danger, please, do not hesitate to shoot Mr. Takaoka." Professor Koro said, and he was right. 

You all watched intensely. Nagisa slowly approached Takaoka, but he was kicked right in the stomach, and flown back. You did a small gasp, and you were scared of what was gonna happen.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to kill me?"

Nagisa started attacking, but none of it was working. He was too panicked and frustrated that he was just throwing hands without much thought. Nagisa was getting beat and it was hard to watch as you saw Nagisa bleed and get injured.