School festival

"So? What information did you find?" Karma asked you.

"Not sure what they have up their sleeve, but it's definitely all the performances and very eye catching things like photo booths, games, and unique snacks."

"Thus, what you're saying is that we probably can't catch up?"

"Hey, I never said that!" You said. "Even though we probably don't, we can still try our best in our own unique way. Theirs may look a lot better, but ours probably stands out the most out of all the flashy things, so maybe people will come by to see how different we are." 

"(Y/N) is right. Let's not doubt ourselves." Kayano said.

"Hey, Nagisa! You here?" You heard a familiar little girl's voice and when you turned around, it was Sakura from the nursery with the other kids. "Here I am!" She said, energetically.

"Sakura! And Mr. Matsukata and the rest of the kids!" Nagisa was excited to see them again, and so were you. 

"Hey, so you kept in touch, Nagisa?" Kataoka said. 

"Yeah, I help her study sometimes." Nagisa claimed.

"When your private in-house tutor asks you to come, you pretty much have to, y'know?" She started getting really close and touchy with him, when you noticed a slight blush on her face. You grinned at how cute that was.

The kids started making comments about the play you put for them together.

"Way to go, Nagisa." Maehara said. "We'll make bank on volume alone!" 

"Sorry we don't have deeper pockets." The principal joked.

You served the kids and teachers the acorn noodles and you watched from afar and they all seemed to enjoy it. 

"You know, I think Sakura might have a little crush on Nagisa." You said.

"Is that so?" Karma raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, she seems a lot happier around him." Kanzaki said. 

Some time passes and it was time for the kids to go back. The principal was also generous enough to give you guys some tips and extra money for the hard work. 

You all said your goodbyes, but Nagisa had his own separate one, since he was the closest to them.

You were cleaning up some plates and dishes and wiping down the tables, when you heard an annoying voice entering the area. 

"Hey!" 

You didn't even have to see them to know who it was. It was that weirdo from summer vacation. 

"Nagisa! I came to hangout!" He said. "Hey, where's Nagisa?" He asked you, and you felt uncomfortable around him.

"A-Ah... Nagisa? I'm not sure..." You looked away from him.

You were glad he wasn't really interested in you, but you also felt bad for Nagisa. But you probably felt the most bad for this kid, since he still thinks Nagisa is a girl. 

He then spotted Nagisa through a window from the staff's room.

"Oh, nevermind!" He said and started walking towards Nagisa. "Nagisa~!" He said with a creepy voice. 

"H-How did you know I went here?" He asked.

"I looked up the island's guest records. When I checked the school's website, I saw your festival was underway!"

"O-Oh, okay!" 

Nakamura then started teasing him and treated him like a girl again. She even changed his pants with her skirt somehow. She then kicked him out through the window for him to go hangout with Yuji.