New year, end of the school year

The lonely weekend eventually ended and you went back to school looking down at the ground. As soon as you entered the classroom, everyone else was sitting down in their seats with a serious look in their face. The room was silent, but you sat down like everyone else was. You were scared to make the smallest noise, and it was almost as if everyone in the room would be able to hear a pin drop.

You tried to listen to music in an attempt to cut off from the silence, but Karma walked in the classroom, and the door opening was the loudest thing you heard all day.

"Huh?? Why is it so quiet today?" He said, having absolutely no awareness. Or maybe he did, but he didn't care.

You put your head down and tried to focus on the music that was playing into your ears, when you heard some talking. You slightly looked up and it was Karma trying to grab your attention. All you heard was mumbles and everything he said was muffled out, but you didn't even try to make up what he was saying and shooed him away. You put your head back down but as soon as you did, you started to hear more talking. But it wasn't Karma's voice this time, it was Takebayashi talking to the whole class, including you. Then it hit you, realizing that the classroom was quiet because they wanted a serious discussion.

You started to realize how much you didn't even try to kill Professor Koro by yourself for the past few months. Even if you plan on staying now, but back then, the idea of staying here was a nightmare. You even told everyone that you won't be here for a while, but graduation is just around the corner.

Suddenly, everyone got up and surrounded Ritsu, and you assumed that she was showing some data that she collected during the time she was here for. You then made eye contact with your uncle. You panicked for a moment, thinking that he would get mad at you for not listening, but he didn't seem to care. Though obviously he won't say anything, but his face expression really said "I don't care." Was it because he already felt bad enough for dragging you into this? He then looked at Professor Koro and they seemed to exchange a few words before he and Miss. Bitch left the classroom.

The discussion continued and Professor Koro took out a tablet with a picture of something big. It was hard for you to tell so you squinted your eyes, trying to get a better look and that's when you finally took off your earbuds to listen in.

"Did you know they're about to send this baby up to the ISS?" Professor Koro said.

You then noticed that it was a rocket, and though you weren't an expert, you were familiar with it, as your uncle does work for the government.

"A manned rocket?" Itona asked, and he was great at engineering, so you weren't surprised he knew what it was.

"Yes. A proof-of-concept craft being developed here in Japan. It's supposed to carry an experimental dummy, but... what if there were real people in it instead?" Professor Koro explained. Everyone collectively gasped, as that idea was just unexpected. Like he said, it's not designed for real people. "Yes! An out-of-season research project for our assassination classroom: hijack the space station and steal their experiment data!"

The whole class went dead silent. You guys have done some extreme things, but not to the point where you guys had to dig through the government's data. But you guys had no choice to go with it. And so Class E's unprecedented research project began. The planning took some time and had to strategize very carefully, as it is that you guys will be sneaking into the government's territory. But once they were finished, it was time to choose the two people who will be going inside the rocket.

"Our plans are in place." Isogai announced. "Now to put them into action. The rocket will only hold two people. Who wants to go?" The majority of the boys in the class raised their hands to volunteer. You would love to go into space one day, but probably not now. It is pretty in pictures, but it's definitely a scary place.