No. 2

It was another day in school, and it was break time. You were sitting in your desk, listening to music with your eyes closed, but when you opened them, you saw some people in a crowd, talking to one another, and you took off your earbuds to hear what was going on.

"You've sure got it rough, saddled with suck weird names." You heard Karma say to some group of other students.

They all stared at him and made a face that said: "What did he just say?"

"Well... What about you, Karma?" Kiruma asked him.

"Oh, me? I actually rather like my name." He answered. "Guess some kids inherit their folks' strange tastes."

"Hmm..."

"What about you, (Y/N)?" Karma asked you.

"Me? Well, when I was younger, I kinda wished I had a different name, but I actually came to like my name." You answered.

"If I were you, I'd still wish that I had a different name." He joked, and now you just made the same face as everyone else was making towards him.

"I'm not satisfied with how I was named, either." Professor Koro stepped in.

"Huh? I thought you liked 'Professor Koro.' Kayano named you that." Sugino said.

"I do like it. That's why I'm not satisfied."

What?

"There are still people who won't call me by that name." Professor Koro looked over at Professor Bitch and your uncle, and they flinched. "Mr. Karasuma just says 'Hey' or 'You there.' We're not some middle-aged married couple!" He complained.

"But it's embarrassing for a full-grown adult to be like, 'Professor Koro!'" Professor Bitch admitted.

"Then why don't we call each other by code names instead?" Yada requested. 

"Code names?" Isogai asked.

"Yeah-- we make new names for everyone. Like the assassins we met on the island: they called each other by code names to hide their real ones. Don't you think it's kinda cool and assassin like?"

"I see. Good idea!" Professor Koro liked the idea. "Here's what we'll do:" He took out a lottery box. "Write down your suggestions. We'll call each other by the names I pull out of this box.

"Sounds fun, but do we have to think up names for everyone?" Okano said.

"I'm just writing down whatever comes to mind." Muramatsu said, and you also heard Hazami chuckle.

"Alright... Using real names is forbidden all day today!" Professor Koro announced.

"Whaaat?"

You put your pen to your lips and struggled to think of what name to write. You tried to think of a name for everyone, and you were only friends with a few people in this class, and just acquaintances with most.

"Hey, what if I write 'No. 2' for your code name?" Karma asked you.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It means you were always second place in academics back in the main campus." He smirked.

That felt like a stab in the chest, because that actually kinda triggered you, but you tried to act cool about it.

"Sure, whatever... Do whatever you want." You said.

You decided to write his name as "Semi-Senioritis," since he always thought highly of himself, but there were some flaws in him being the "best" at everything.