The End Of Summer Vacation

"Ugh! That does it!" Professor Bitch said. "How obtuse can a person be?"

"This isn't like you. You wrap men around your little finger!" Maehara commented. 

"But when it comes to her own love life, she's inexperienced." Kaede added. 

"Love? Ha! Don't make me laugh." She said.

I know damn well you're trying to get with my uncle...

"What, it's not love?"

"He's a rare bird, that's all- a world-class square!" She continued. "And while I was all worked up, trying to get him to fall for me," You saw a small blush creep up on her face. "before I knew it, I..."

You started to see some other guys blush at her "cute" gesture.

"You have a crush on him, we get it." You said, and everyone stared at you in disbelief.

Of course, they all knew, but they didn't know you'd be so blunt about it. 

Professor Bitch was someone who seduced someone into getting her what she wanted. But when it came to seducing someone she genuinely liked, it was something that she couldn't approach that easily. 

"Then just leave it to us!" Maehara said.

"Huh?"

"We'll set the perfect stage for you two!"

"Good idea!" Nakamura agreed.

"You kids..."

"Let the Class 3-E love consultant meeting come to order!" Professor Koro said in a "smart" voice, and Okajimi was holding a white board behind saying "Karasuma + Irina, Pair-Up Plan."

You hated this idea. You never really liked Professor Bitch, and if they get together, she's gonna be your aunt? But if you disagreed to the plan, you'd be a party pooper whilst everyone else is enjoying it.

"Eager much, octopus?" Professor Bitch said.

"It's only natural to encourage love between colleagues." He said. "A woman teacher's day of desire, infatuated with a man... It's got the makings of a bittersweet pure-romance novel!"

God dammit, Professor Koro!

You silently cursed to yourself as this all went down. He knew you were his niece, but he was so caught up on all this "romance" that he didn't notice how frustrated you looked.

"You're clearly planning something racier." Nagisa commented, and you nodded in agreement.

"First off, Professor Bitch, you dress all wrong."

"Totally. 'If it's revealing, it's appealing'? That's not what a square Japanese guy like Mr. Karasuma likes. You've got to be more... Neatly dressed." Nakamura said.

Now to come to think of it, you never knew what kind of woman your uncle liked. He was always caught up on some kinda work he never had time for dating, let alone he didn't really seem interested in that kind of stuff. 

"Neatly dressed, huh?"

"Yeah, like... Kanzaki."

"Hm?"

"If yesterday's outfit is dry, could you lend it to her?" Nakamura showed you guys a picture of her in a cute white dress.

"Yeah, sure."

She walked into the hotel and a few minutes later, she was back.

"Here you go, Professor Bitch." She handed it over to her.

"Is this... Really gonna work?"

"We're gonna have to see!" Maehara said, and Professor Bitch went into the building to get changed.