The big showdown

Now that you were out, you had no choice but to sit out. You went to go sit at a leveled up deck, where Professor Koro and Miss Bitch were watching. There were already quite a few people there, so you kinda felt relieved that you weren't the first person to be out.

To your dismay, you found out that the "Kill" team was in the lead. It seemed like your team was going to lose, and to be frank, you didn't want that. You didn't like losing, but you also didn't want to kill Professor Koro.

You watched everyone with an uninterested look on your face. You were sitting on the ground and was leaning your head on your hand. You almost didn't want to watch, and as you looked away, a glimpse of something went by fast, but in slow motion at the same time. By the time you turned your head back, you saw that the rest of the "Kill" team was sniped by Nagisa, aside from Karma.

Karma stared at him in disbelief. Nagisa is pretty weak, but he was sneaky. As they glared at each other with eyes as sharp as knives, Maehara tried to sneak up on Karma and go for the final kill, but as expected, Karma wouldn't die that easily, and stabbed Maehara on the forehead.

It was down to the final duel. Those two were the ones who started the battle, and now they're going to be the ones to end the battle. 

"Pretty gutsy of Nagisa to hide behind Karasuma like that." Miss Bitch said.

"The referee is the one with the least presence in the player's eyes." Professor Koro replied. "Nagisa zeroed in on that, blended in with the referee-- and waited until the moment when he could score the most kills. He has the instincts of a natural-born killer!"

Karma then started approaching in the direction of where Nagisa was, with nothing but the training knife. 

"And what about Karma?" Professor Koro continued. "If we compare them on the basis of regular school grades, he's got Nagisa beat on all counts. But he must have realized by now: when they're facing off in this assassination classroom, Karma's greatest foe is Nagisa."

"Nagisa! Put down the gun and come on out! We'll settle it with these!" Karma yelled out as he held out the knife.

"Nagisa, you dummy! Shoot him! He's walking straight at you, wide open!" Sugino said in frustration.

Now, it would have been normal for Nagisa just to shoot Karma right then and there and win. However, Nagisa did not want to do that. And though you were on his side, you agreed with him, and would have preferred to see a more intense finale. It also wouldn't have been fair for Karma to have just a knife, when Nagisa has a gun that could end him instantly. 

"I... Don't think he'll shoot." Kayano said, and she was right. Nagisa put his gun down and came out the bushes. 

"They're going mano a mano?! No way!" Sugino cried.

"Nagisa wants Karma, more than anyone else, to understand his desire to save Professor Koro." Kayano claimed.

"Let's watch from closer in!" Okajima suggested and you all ran down the deck.

The two of them took their jackets off and slowly (and quite dramatically) started walking towards each other. They both looked up and glared into each other's eyes. 

You were kinda excited, but a little nervous to what was going to happen. Karma was usually ruthless when it came to things like these, and even his best friends weren't an exception. You were a bit afraid that Nagisa was gonna get his ass kicked pretty badly, considering he pretty much lose when they fought earlier while arguing. 

They both had the same thing in mind and both stuck their arm out with the knife, in an attempt to finish the enemy first. At the start, they just tried to trip the other over, but Karma was quick to change it and grabbed Nagisa by the arm and threw him. But Nagisa wasn't going down easily and ran his entire body into Karma's chest and stomach. But only within a second, he was thrown back down.