Summer vacation

It was the day of summer vacation. You and your classmates were all on a boat that was leading you guys to the island, and it was exciting.

You guys were almost there, when you saw Professor Koro sitting on the floor, leaning on the fence, and he looked like he felt nauseous.

"Oh, get up, Professor Koro, get up! You can see it now!" Kurahashi told Professor Koro and she tried to slice his neck.

"Six hours from Tokyo!" 

"The place where we'll kill Professor Koro!"

"The island!"

The island was pretty big, and the water was crystal clear which made the beach side look beautiful.

You and your class were sitting under some shade on a table by the beach, and they were serving some free tropical juices.

"Welcome to the Fukuma Resort Hotel! Please enjoy this tropical juice with our compliments." The waiter said as he handed the drinks to all of you.

You were sitting with Karma, and Nagisa was nearby.

"I think it'd be great to camp here, too." You said.

"You like camping, (Y/N)? Nagisa asked you.

"Yeah, it's a lot more fun sleeping in a tent than a hotel for me. I think it's a better and more fun experience."

"But isn't a hotel more comfortable to sleep in?"

"Well, yeah, obviously. Sleeping in a hotel is obviously more comfortable with an air conditioned room, but sleeping in a tent just gets me more excited."

When you guys were done with your drinks and took a break, you, Karma, Nagisa, Nakamura, Kaede, and Sugino went to go diving under water. But because you and Kaede couldn't swim, you guys decided to stay on top of the deck and talk.

When your group aside from you and Kaede got ready to dive, you guys saw Group 1 and Professor Koro in the sky with their hand gliders, while Group A tried to kill your teacher. They were screaming so loudly you guys could hear them from afar.

"Group 1 is doing a good job throwing him off." Sugino said while he was in the water.

"They sure are- and with a little assassination in the mix." Karma said as Nagisa handed him a pair of goggles.

"Yeah." Nagisa said. 

"We're up next! Let's do what we have to do and get changed ASAP!" Kaede said.

"Got it!" Sugino said and he went under water, and the rest followed. 

You sat down on the edge of the deck and you started a conversation with Kaede.

"Um, you know, (Y/N)... For how you appear on the outside, I find it ironic that you can't swim like me." She said.

"I find it funny too."

"Oh, and I've noticed this for a while now, but you and Mr. Karasuma's personalities are pretty alike." You choked on air.

"Wh-What? Why?"

"You know, you both kinda appear intimidating at first, but you guys are pretty soft."

"Ah, really?" You chuckled nervously.

"You're also like Karma. Always saying what's on your mind, and always standing up for others."

"I-I always stand up for others and say what's on my mind. I just... Came off a little rude and cold when I first got to Class E..."

"I understand. I was also pretty upset when I had to come to Class E."

~~Time skip~~

The sun was setting and Professor Koro was sitting on one of the beach chairs, completely tanned- he claimed that it was tan, but his skin was entirely black.

Secret - Karma Akabane x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara