Taking advantages

You guys continued walking up the stairs, and your uncle seemed to be getting better. At first, his arms were around your shoulders, but he only needed a hand to support himself by you and Isogai.

"If only you could have stayed like that." Isogai told Nagisa.

"Wh-" You were confused on why he out of everyone would say that.

"History is full of assassins who disguised themselves as women, after all."

"Don't you start too, Isogai!

"Nagisa, if you're gonna cut it off, sooner is better." Karma teased.

"I-"

"I'm not! I happen to like it!"

"Can we talk about this later?" Your uncle asked.

"Or never..."

"We're in our final stage of infiltration here. Ritsu?"

"Yes, sir. Up ahead is the VIP floor. These guests don't rely solely on hotel security, but provide their own hired lookouts." She said, and when you guys were at the top, you guys really saw guards guarding the next stairs that looked "custom made."

"So of course there's someone blocking the staircase."

"They look way tough, too."

"Are they more of the guys who've been threatening us? Or are they hired muscle that has nothing to do with us?"

"Either way, we're gonna have to beat 'em to get by."

"What? How do you know what they're capable of?"

"Terasaka, that's exactly right." Professor Koro said.

"Wha-"

"And that weapon you have will do the job perfectly."

"Pft, what? You got X-ray vision now, too?"

"You'll have to take them both down at the same time, or they'll call for help." Your uncle warned.

"I got this, okay? Hey, Kimura. See if you can lure 'em out this way somehow."

"What? Me? How?"

"How should I know?" Karma then leaned into Kimura's ear with a smirk on his face.

"Here, Kimura, try this..." He whispered something into his ear. Which, you couldn't quite hear, but you trusted him to have a good plan.

Kimura agreed and bravely walked up to the guards.

"What gives, kid?"

"Huh? Any brains around here? These guys are total muscle heads! You slabs of pig meat better quiet pretending to be human." He started walking away back into the direction you guys were in.

The men seemed silent for a second, but then immediately started chasing him, which he then started running.

"Get back here!"

"Pfft! He really said "I see no signs of intelligent life anywhere"!" You whispered and you held your stomach and mouth from how funny it was.

I mean, you obviously felt bad for Kimura, but it was funny seeing the guards reactions.

"What's with this brat?" He started running more intensely from how frightened he was.

"He's crazy fast!

"Okay! Now!" Terasaka told Yoshida.

"Yeah!"

They ran into the guards with stun-guns in their hand. When the guards fell, they put it to their neck and tased them.