Professor Bitch

You, Nagisa, Karma, and Professor Koro really went out to eat after all that. You guys went to a small ramen restaurant in town, and Nagisa ended up paying because Professor Koro was broke. 

"Thanks for paying." You told him.

"No problem! By the way, you can call me Nagisa."

"Okay... Then you can call me (Y/N)..."

Nagisa smiled and you gave him a small smile back.

"Oh? You guys getting along? I'm a bit jealous..." Karma squeezed in between you two and put his arms around your shoulders.

You sighed and was somewhat annoyed of this pain-in-the-ass guy. You were basically his slave so he would keep the secret.

"Anyways (Y/N). Carry my bag until we get to the train station." He tossed you his bag.

You silently groaned and obeyed. You didn't know what was in there, but it was kinda heavy.

"Jeez, what do you carry in here? It's heavy."

"Oh, it's nothing" He smirked.

"By the way, why are you carrying his bag, (Y/N)?"

"Eh..? You don't have to worry about it..." You said.

"Oh, okay..."

"You three, I hope you guys have a good evening, because I have to get back to school." Professor Koro said to you guys.

"Okay, Professor Koro." Karma said. "Don't leave things unattended again in the staff room."

"I won't!" He chuckled and flew off.

"You're not even allowed in the staff room, Karma." You said.

"Doesn't mean I won't go in there."

You let out an awkward chuckle, and you three made your way to the train station. You guys took different trains, so you handed him his bag, and you guys went your separate ways.

~~Time skip~~

It was another day in school. You got there early and you were one of the first ones there. You decided to put your head down for a bit, but as soon as you did, you felt something heavy land on the back of your head.

"Ah- WHO WAS THAT-" You looked up instantly and found Karma looking down at you.

"Good morning~ You forgot to carry my bag."

"Wh- I- WHAT?"

"You're supposed to wait for me at the train station... Or at least outside of campus. You are my slave, after all."

"How was I supposed to know?!"

"I thought you knew, since you're basically my slave..." He smirked.

"I- Forget it. I won't forget tomorrow."

"Good." He sat down at his desk, which was next to yours.

You put your head down again, and you were wondering how you were supposed to be an assassin, yet a slave at the same time.

Class was soon in session, and your uncle, Professor Koro, and some lady came in that had quite some revealing clothes. She was leaning onto Professor Koro. She also seemed like a foreigner. 

"Now, allow me to introduce your new English teacher."

"My name is Irina Jelavich. It's wonderful meeting you all!"

There were some comments going off that was insulting, but it's not like you cared. 

What a disaster... We have such weird teachers...