Splash party

"You should have seen Nagisa today, Karma! He was so cool with that knife!" You explained to Karma while you guys were walking to the train station together what happened while he missed out, skipping class.

"Ah, really?"

"Yeah, you really should have seen it!" 

Soon, you guys reached the train station and you handed him his bag, then you separated to your own trains you had to take.

When you got home doing homework, you thinking about what happened today with Takaoka.

Can't believe he was that much of a big psychopath... He seriously called abuse "education" and said that we have to obey him because he's our "dad."I may not have a dad, and I kinda want one, but not him, Jesus Christ...

~~Time skip~~

It was another hot day in school, and when you walked into the classroom, you guys were told to change into your school swimsuits. You didn't know why, since there was no pool and there was no pool that you saw as you came into the campus, but you did as you guys were told.

"Phew! Helter swelter! That's what they say in Osaka when a heat wave hits." He said as you guys walked into the forest by the campus.

You didn't know where he was leading you guys to, but going under the trees made you feel less hot because of the shades.

"Jeez, it's hot. Why's he got us out here on the mountain at the back?" Sugino complained.

"But I like it!" You said.

"What? Why?! We're in Tokyo, so we should be in the city between buildings, not the mountains!"

"Eh, I dunno. Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to live alone in the mountains or a private island all by myself. It just seemed kinda comforting, being in nature all alone. It also kinda seemed relaxing."

"If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus." Ritsu said through Nagisa's phone. "But that's not the direction, is it?"

"No..." Nagisa said and he put his phone down.

You guys continued walking a bit more, but there was still nothing that you saw.

"Hey, Nagisa." Karma said and Nagisa looked at him. "(Y/N) told me yesterday you really knocked 'em dead the other day. I sure wish I could've seen that assassination of yours." They both smiled at each other.

You guys continued walking, when Professor Koro stopped and started chuckling.

"Alright, we're here! Behold!" You guys couldn't see anything, but when you moved some bushes and tree branches to the side, you guys saw a small lake that had pool items in it. 

There were small waterfalls, a stream, and the water looked pretty clean and crystal clear. 

"A pool I made specially for my E Class!"

You all took off your jackets and jumped in. The water was pretty cool for the weather, so it really made all the heat in your body go away.

You weren't the best swimmer exactly, though. You could still jump in, go under water, float, etc. but you could barely swim.

You and Nagisa were hanging around together in the pool, when Nakamura and Fuwa came up to you guys.

"Nagisa... You... You're a boy!" Nakamura said, and she genuinely looked deadass serious.

"You just noticed?!"

"Well, can you blame us?" Okano said.

"I mean, when I transferred, I thought he was a girl too." You said.