CHAPTER 13

Pic of Christopher Miller Above (just consider his hair a little less white).^^^

AVERY'S POV:

Lunch with Roman was nice. Though his ignoring me hurts but I can't help but forgive him because well he looks like a lost puppy while saying sorry. It has been two days since we went on that lunch and he is doing everything in his power to show me that he is indeed shameful of his actions. He knows that more our time of contact will increase faster will I forgive him, so he is around me every chance I get.

Also for some unknown reason my cabin has been shifted to the one just near to Roman's office. According to him it was 'inconvenient' to have me so far, like seriously it was exactly 10 steps away. But whatever, I am not complaining, being near him makes we happy and I feel good so why not.

And not to mention Roman is behaving very touchy-feely and it always gives me butterflies, the good ones. I have realized that I like Roman, when I am with him I feel content and protected. Whenever he hugs me and hold me I feel complete, thus I have concluded that I have feelings for him, but the problem is I can't tell him because he is my boss and I do not want him to make fun of me.

This also doesn't mean that I am going to avoid him because, 1. He would not let me be, 2. It is just a crush and it will go away soon, so no troubles.

My train of thoughts was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Please come in." I said to the person. I do not recognize the man, light brown hair, blue eyes and intimating aura, he looks in his late forties. I have not seen him here before. 

"Good Afternoon sir, how may I help you?" I asked politely while standing because he looks like a man of importance. He didn't reply but just stared at me looking deep in thoughts, then suddenly he smiled a little and came out of the trance whichever he was in. Weird! To gain his attention I cleared my throat and so he came forward and said "Afternoon Miss, I am Christopher Miller and I have a meeting with Roman Knight at 3 PM."

I checked the schedule and he is right, I had forgotten, how embarrassing "Sure Mr. Miller, please follow me to Mr. Knight's office." With this being said I moved quickly to take him to Roman's office while he followed.

As I knocked on the door an 'Enter' was heard, so I pushed the door open and hold it for Mr. Miller, and followed after him.

"Roman this is Mr. Christopher Miller, he is here for a meeting, I am sorry I forgot to mention it to you." I introduced them instantly and also apologized for not informing beforehand.

"It's okay and you can leave if you want, Avery." Roman said looking at me and then moved toward Mr. Miller to shake hands, "Welcome Chris, how you have been? It has been long since you last visited, take a seat." He asked him with a smile, on cue I took a last look towards Roman before leaving, which didn't go unnoticed by him and he returned it with a playful wink. And so I returned to my cabin with a flushed face and an idiotically wide smile.

DING! DING! DING!!!!!!!

New entry.... Christopher Miller....what do you think of him ??

What should I do with him?? 

Make him EVIL (cue the evil laugh aahhhaahhahhhaa) or nice man (cue the angel's song)...

Guys please comment on this I am not having a clear idea on making him a villain or not....

See you all soon! 

Love you people!!!