CHAPTER 8

ROMAN'S POV:

After thinking for a long time I have decided that I am going to apologize, because this guilt is eating me up alive and this isn't healthy at all. Yeah, yeah this is the only reason as if you aren't dying to see and talk to Avery ones again. Mocked my subconscious to me, I mean okay that is a reason too, but that is after she forgive me, right?

So to earn this forgiveness, I need to do something fast or it is going to be a next two days delay due to the weekend. And also it is already 7, she must be on her way of leaving or what if she have already left?

Just thinking this I sprinted towards her cabin and barged into her cabin snapping open the door. I was greeted with a loud girlish shriek and there I found her standing frozen in a place, looking at me eyes bulging out of their sockets and mouth wide open. Then she suddenly started looking all around the cabin, just then did I notice how neat and arranged did it actually looked, the things were placed on the table very much managed, even the file cabinet was neatly arranged. Looking around the cabin she looked a little relieved, I don't know why but she was fidgeting with her fingers and seemed to be nervous and panicked. Overcoming her previous shock it was as if she had realized something that caused her anxiety to arise and she crunched her face cutely. Aww so cute... okay, Okay!! Focus.

Without thinking any further I engulfed her small and petite form in a tight embrace. She felt so tiny and fragile in my arms that I wanted to remain just like that forever. Good thing was she didn't tried to push me away so I buried my face in between her neck and shoulder and whispered softly that I had never in my life had said to anyone ever. For the first time in my life I apologized to someone and that to so sincerely, but if it meant that she would forgive me then I was more than ready to get on my knees in front of her and beg for her forgiveness.

But what surprised and shocked me more was that she had somehow just came out of some shock and so leaned into me more and said the words that surely left me in surprise.

When I heard that she was feeling guilty for coming to my office that day and "destroying my day with the coffee I hated" her words not mine, I was spellbound. I was even more surprised to find out that those files that I didn't know anything about were completed by her and even that important deal which I had completely forgotten about in my misery was finalized by her. And still her she was asking for MY FORGIVENESS.

I couldn't do more than just looking at her mesmerized by the new knowledge I had just received and of course, the beautiful angel standing in front of me. It was then when I realized that she thought I was here to fire her and that explains her panicked expression from earlier.

"You got it completely wrong my angel, I am very much thankful for the things you did for me even after I was so rude and harsh to you. I am so very sorry for snapping at you that day like that and also the coffee you brought for me that day would be my new favorite, it was so sweet and nice just like you, wasn't it? Huh? I hurt you with my words didn't I, huh? Forgive me my beautiful, I will never ever act like this ever again. And no need to feel guilty about anything okay?"

I said everything quickly and softly to her because she looked as if she was about to cry and I couldn't let my Avery cry now can I? So innocent and naïve she is...my Avery, only mine. I have now realized the pull I felt for wasn't mere attraction but it was definitely more something I had never felt before. Whatever it was, one thing is for clear and that is Avery is mine. Mine to hold, love and cherish..............