CHAPTER 5

ROMAN'S POV:

After deciding what I need to do I was able to get a small three hour sleep yesterday or should I say today, whatever.

Just as I was working exactly at 9 there was a knock on the door, and I automatically knew it was. Now all I need to do was stick to plan and I would be normal again. Although I knew she was standing in front of me I didn't dare to look up from the file I was reading, so she greeted and asked for work politely, and just today she had to bring the coffee too.

"You need not come to my office every morning, your work is already mailed to you, I have got work to do, and you should know not to disturb me. And also do not bring my coffee, I have a secretory to bring it to me. You can take your leave." I replied rather harshly.

When I received a faint "Yes, Sir." I was foolish enough to look up and there she was tears in eyes, looking at her shoes as they are the best thing in the world and then she quickly rushed out of the office without any further word said.

And so now here I am feeling guilty of my own words and action. The tears of her beautiful, bright eyes haunting me from last ten hours, I can't even get any work done. Ever since the morning I haven't seen her face once yet, though I hope she would soon arrive to say goodbye like yesterday.

To my utter misfortune, all I am getting now is an email saying that the work is done, and thus she is leaving for her home. I knew this was going to happen, for I was the one to give that long ass speech about not coming to my office, what did I thought would happen else?

.

.

.

.

Skipping to the Friday...

Bloody Hell!! It has been four days now and still I am feeling guilty here. Last four days had been of utter torture, I can't work, concentrate, eat, sleep, nothing, the guilt is eating me alive, I can't do anything properly. At work I keep waiting for a chance I would get to see her beautiful face even it is for a second, my concentration is negligible. Whenever I get to eat something I keep remembering the coffee she brought for me, and left here before leaving the office on Tuesday. When I go to sleep all I can think about is those tears I was the cause of, I have nightmares about the words I said and those glassy deep blue eyes full of sadness. I am literally going crazy.

The worst part of all is that Avery is acting as if nothing is wrong, talking and working strictly professional, the smiles she gave me before have changed with neural face, she doesn't make eye contact with me, always looking at her shoes or here and there. The long rants of her are now just one syllabus words and the thing I am missing the most is her calling me 'boss' it is just 'sir' now. To say that I am miserable would be an understatement.

I seriously need to apologize now, and make it right again or metal hospital is calling my name. Looks like my plan backfired.