CHAPTER 4

ROMAN'S POV:

Well today was a busy day, and luckily the PA actually did her work and also I do have to say her work is good.

It was 7 PM now and just as I opened my office's door to leave a girlish shriek was heard and someone was falling. Thankfully I caught her as she was right in front of me, though I was shocked to find out that the person was none other than Ms. White.

She had her eyes shut tight, I think waiting for her to land on floor. She looked cute with her little nose crunched and lips pouting. I couldn't resist a chuckle that escaped my lips. To this she grew even more confused and suddenly an amused look appeared on her face. What is she thinking about looking this smug? Though knowing it's her it must be something weird and cute.

She was still hanging in my arms so I decided to break the silence, "Open your eyes Ms. White, you aren't falling." I said chuckling at her expressions, she really is entertaining.

Registering she wasn't falling and it was me there she suddenly snapped her eyes open, looking at our position her cheeks tinted red and she started apologizing.

"It's okay Avery, I was the one who opened the door. By the way, what were you doing out here? Don't you need to leave?" I said. I was laughing out loud by now, I haven't done so in many years.

"That's what I was here for, I wanted to check it my work for today is done, and also the drawers of my desk have things from the previous PA and I don't know what to do with those things. What should I do?" She said it all in one breathe. WOW!! Talent...

"I think you can do whatever with the things just keep the important documents and throw away the others." I suggested because I seriously didn't want anything to do with those things, I don't even know what things does she had but it surely won't be necessary.

"Okay Boss that I will do. Have a good day." With this she took her leave leaving me thinking about her, not to mention her calling me boss is just hot....

.

.

.

.

Okay I give up, what the hell is happening. It is 2AM now and I still can't fall asleep, why you ask me? Well, I can't stop thinking about a certain someone who is very beautiful, who has pretty blue eyes, cute button nose, pink pouty lips, soft and shiny hair, whose voice is angelic and can make me laugh and did I say absolutely beautiful.

God help me I sound love-sick, I am what everyone call harsh and cold than why am I behaving like this, even in my brain I sound like a whinny little boy. And also my brain won't shut up about, well it is even awkward to say it out loud, okay whatever my brain tells me to claim the certain someone. I mean I can't claim someone right, or wrong? See this is the problem I don't know what to do anymore, I guess for now I will have to ignore her, avoid her and maybe a bit harshness would do. We will have to see now, won't we....