CHAPTER 10

ROMAN'S POV:

"Today I am excited to go to office, I mean come on the dreadful days are over now aren't they."

That was the first thought in my mind when I first woke up in the morning and I even arrived at office an hour earlier than always, just so that I can wait for Avery to arrive. But guess what? She didn't even come to greet me, why I said sorry didn't I? Okay I did said that day that she should not come to greet me.... Fine it is my fault. I need to do something but what?

.

.

.

.

I can always call her to my office. Yes that's it!

---- Mail from Roman Knight to Avery White ----

Subject: Urgent Matter!!!!

Report to my office this instant...

I think this will do.

5

4

3

2

1

0.............knock! knock!!

And there she arrives.

"Come In." I said and tried to keep the excitement in my voice at minimum but still it sounded like a squeal. Like seriously what will she think?

I didn't had time to dwell as she entered the office and greeted.

"Good morning sir. You called me?" This 'sir' again!! I thought it was over.

To show my disapproval I squinted my eyes and stared at her as if to doing this could change her mind and she would read my thoughts.

Well she clearly didn't, because her next statement proved so.

"Sir? Are you alright? You called me urgently. What is the matter?" She asked innocently.

"Nothing is good Ms. White. There is a very serious problem, like very very serious. You got what I mean? A big trouble..." I said showing how serious I was being.

Listening this her face lost the smile she was flashing and she started panicking. I did feel a little guilty for this but it soon vanished when I remembered why I need to do this.

But when I didn't say anything for a while it seemed as if realization strike her because then she looked down, nodded and stated to move towards the door. Wait what?? Why is she leaving???

"Wait! Where are you going? I called you here. We didn't even discuss the problem yet." I said in order to stop her from leaving. What happened now?

"I thought you didn't want me here and was asking me to leave so I was going. You are still angry with me, I said sorry, I am really sorry." She said faintly.

"I am not angry with you, where do you get such ideas from, huh? You didn't even ask what the problem was and you assumed I am angry." I said moving towards her and putting my hand on small of her back.

"Then what is it?" She asked slowly, now looking into my eyes, just how I like it.

"Well let's see, you are saying that I am angry with you, while I think it's you who is mad with me. Why didn't you came to meet me here when you arrived, I was waiting you know. I even came earlier today just to meet you. I missed you, you didn't? Huh?" I asked moving her closer to me and winding one of my arms around her waist and caressing her soft cheeks with the other, mean while looking in to her beautiful blue orbs which I often find myself lost in.

She really is a beauty. Whenever I am around her I can't help but feel like to keep her in my touch, in my arms, the urge to keep her near me and having her attention on myself is the best feeling in the world.

"But you told me to not come here and waste your time, that's why I didn't come." She said frowning.

"I was just being an ass that day, I like your presence, but only you can come okay? Others annoy me." I told her the truth because it is the only way to convince her. "And also you will call me Roman, I don't like you calling me 'Sir' or 'Mr. Knight' I feel as if you are mad with me." I added.

"Okay." Was her short answer, just 'Okay' I rant out so long and all I get is an 'Okay', God why me??

My face must have given her the impression as she next said what I wanted to hear.

"Okay R...roman." She said in a squeaking voice while an adorable pink hue decorated her soft checks.

Chuckling I kissed her forehead tenderly and embraced her in a hug, how I could spend my whole life like this.........