CHAPTER 9

AVERY'S POV:

When Mr. Knight said that it wasn't my fault, I felt as if a heavy weight has been lifted of my shoulders. And I also felt butterflies in my stomach when he called me angel and beautiful.

Okay I admit that I am probably acting like a school girl right now, but can you believe it. I never went to school because I was always home-schooled as my mom has been over-protective ever since.

So back to topic in hand, the thing is I can't sleep, just as I close my eyes I again repeat of the today's incident in office keeps flashing in my mind and every time this happened my face feels hot and I know for sure that I am blushing red like an apple that instant.

It felt so good to be in his arms and hug him, he is warm and comfortable like a teddy bear. The most important of them all is about how safe I felt in his embrace. I never really had any man interaction in my life as my dad was never in the picture for he went missing when my mom was pregnant with me, being home-schooled meant no friends or male teachers, the only few man I ever contacted were a 70 year old neighbor of ours who was like a grandfather for me and only father figure ever but even he died when I was just 7 years old, as for any other men, they were my mother's business clients who sometimes were at our home for friendly dinners.

So when I was hugged by a man and that too a hot and handsome one, for the first time in my life I felt as if I am on cloud nine. Call me dense and naïve if you like, I don't care because for me it is a big deal.

After spending the whole weekend about this it was again time to return for work. Today since I have been awake all I can think about is Mr. Knight, I wonder how is he going to react today? Is he going to hold me again and talk sweetly with me or is he going to go back to being rude and ignoring me?

Just the thought of him following after the first brings butterflies to my tummy and make me feel all happy, giddy and excited. But thinking about the other dampens my mood instantly, it cause a frown to appear on my face. But I must remain positive and hope for the best with a bright smile to start the week.

With the thought in my mind I entered in the building and made a bee line straight to my cabin, I don't usually converse with anyone here as all the girls keep glaring and the men here smiles really creepily that it gives me chills and not in a good way. When Mr. Knight Smile he looks like an angel sent by the Gods from heaven, I can see it all day. Okay that is now creepy as hell.

Keeping my things on the desk I remember to check my mails for work and get on with the day.

A/N:

Hello guys! I hope you are liking the story just fine because you didn't add any comment so far ☹ ☹, okay whatever...keep reading and do tell me what you think about it.

And also sorry, this chapter doesn't contain any dialogues.

This chapter was actually written to express Avery's feelings so that you can create a better image about the characters as I have already explained about Roman in the earlier chapters and definitely more will follow.

I will also try finding some characters who can best describe our stars. Although you are free to suggest and imagine them according to your choice.

See you people!!!😉