CHAPTER 15

AVERY'S POV:

Today is Sunday and so it is an off from office. I am both happy and sad about this. Why you ask? Well happy because I don't have to work and I can sleep till late and sad because I didn't get to see certain someone today. I know it is cliché and all but what can I do, since the day I have realized my feelings for him I can't help but think about him every five minute. Not to mention he hadn't helped a lot in the case.

Flashback (3 days ago):

We had a meeting with the department's heads to take a report about all the activities that had happened in the month. Although the meeting was being led by Roman today, I had to be present to take notes and give my opinions if required.

It was a great opportunity for me to meet all the heads as it was my first company meeting and Roman do not allow me to go around to interact with others. All my work I have to do from the same floor, and all my errands such as exchanging files and printing papers are done by the clerk. So all in all I am excited to meet new people.

When I entered the meeting room with Roman I was suddenly yanked back by him and when I looked at him questioningly all he did was look forward with his famous expressionless face and locked his arm around my waist, which made be become flustered as everyone was watching.

Throughout the meeting he kept glaring at everyone who as much as even glanced my way, not to mention my chair was shifted just next to him, because according to him he was 'keeping an eye on the notes.'

At the end of the meeting the marketing head, Conner, a young man, gained some courage and tried to come and introduce himself to me, keyword being 'tried', because he was rudely cut by nor other than Roman himself, who told him that he should return to his work as the meeting was over, and should not waste time introducing himself for no use. With that he pulled me with himself to his office and kept me attached to his hip for next two hours, not that I complained.

Flashback over...

Thinking about how he kept hugging me and kissing my face for so long, makes me blush red like a tomato. I can't help it okay, he is my crush, first ever to be specific.

Just as I was swimming in the pool of my thoughts once again, my phone pinged

From Roman:

Be ready at 2 PM...dress warm and comfortable.

--Roman 😊 xoxo...

What? Be ready? For what???? Is it a date? But why will he ask no call me for date? Maybe to walk his dog? I mean I am his personal assistant, mom sometimes used to send her PA to bring me to her office when I was little, so just like her I have to walk the dog. Right??

What should I do? Oh yes! Ask him.

From Avery:

What is at 2? Do I need to take your dog for a walk?

I am freaking out...what if it is a date? I don't know what to do on a date? Kiss? Hug??

From Roman:

No dummy, I don't have a dog. It is an outing, only you and me, alone😉. You know have fun, and eat food.

From Avery:

Oh okay! I will be ready😊.

Pheeew..... I was freaking out for no reason, time to get ready.

A/N :

Two chapters in a day... yay!!

Love you people xoxo...