CHAPTER 2

ROMAN'S POV:

Today that new assistant is to come, I hope she is not like the previous one. The previous one was a total nonsense, she didn't knew a single thing about work, all she used to do was try to seduce me... key word being 'tried'. Like hell she was meant to be fired so I did just that.

But well this new one was late. I have read her file Avery White, though her file was impressive, I mean girl has got a first class degree in business from New York University. Had been an intern for 'WILLIAM CORP.' and the certificate says she is good. Let's see shall we...

After about 10 minutes someone knocked on the door so I commanded them to enter. Then someone entered and greeted morning clearly to gain my attention as I was facing the window, so I turned in my chair.

On the other side was a young beautiful woman with long chestnut hair and deep blue eyes dressed professionally about 5'6" about to introduce herself but I already knew she was the new PA. So I interrupted her by saying "You are late Ms. White. I don't appreciate tardiness at my place. Today is your first day so you will be left at it but it would get you fired from tomorrow." I don't have time to waste she must be on time.

"I am sorry sir, it won't be repeated again." Was her reply, well at least she isn't making excuses.

"Okay Ms. White your work has been mailed to you it must be completed by the day and I would like if you could look into the file cabinet and sort things out as the previous assistant did a very bad job, you can take your time to do this work but it must be done within a week." I informed her and begin to sort out my things.

"Will do boss. I shall take my leave here have a good day." After flashing me a beautiful cute smile she left to do the work assigned to her.

Well she seemed good, let's see if she can do the work as well.

A/N:

Hello guys!! So this our main male lead Roman what do you think of him??? And please do comment and vote. Thank you people...