CHAPTER 6

AVERY'S POV:

The day of incident...

Well today is the second day of work and I am not going to be late today, yesterday I was spared because it was my first day I guess. So I woke up extra early to reach on time and I also bought a coffee for myself and boss.

When I finally reached the office, I remembered that I had to report at boss's office like yesterday, and so I can also give him his coffee. I just hope he likes it, because I didn't knew which he prefers.

When people in the company had told me that how much of a cold and harsh man he was, to be honest I was a bit scared but to my surprise he is a very nice man, he even helped me when I was going to fall, and how can he be cold if he laughed at me, though that was rude, but he must have found something amusing right, and so he laughed. My mom always says to never judge people according to what people say and even I believe so.

So, as soon as the elevator reached the floor I went straight to his office and knocked. Just as yesterday, a faint 'come in' was heard and so I entered. Even when I had already entered, he still didn't look up from the work he was doing so to gain his attention I greeted 'morning', asked for my today's work and before I could forget I kept his coffee on his table, of course after informing him.

"You need not come to my office every morning, your work is already mailed to you, I have got work to do, and you should know not to disturb me. And also do not bring my coffee, I have a secretory to bring it to me. You can take your leave." To say I was surprised and hurt would be an understatement, never in my life have someone ever spoke to me so harshly.

But I think it was my fault to come here, he did say yesterday that he would mail me all my work. He does have a company to run after all, obviously he doesn't want people to disturb him for such silly things. And also maybe he doesn't like this coffee as I bought the one I like, I should have known he must prefer something like black coffee, as cream latte is a bit girlish I think. This is all my fault, now both of ours days are destroyed because of me.

Thinking all this brought tears to my eyes so to avoid letting him know that I looked down to my shoes and said 'yes sir' before leaving. I should not even cry, I was the one who disturbed him. Though he could have been a little less rude, after all is the second day of my work how would have I known that he will not like my favorite coffee.

But who am I kidding, he can't be partial for me now can he, the others did tell that he is rude to them all, he must be nice just because it was my first day. And also he need to be a little rude otherwise who will listen to him, even mom is a little rude to her employees. Poor man, had to tolerate me early in the morning, not to say I ruined his day with my coffee.

.

.

.

.

.

So now I have decided that I am not going to disturb him anymore. Just do your work Avery no need to be all smiles and rainbows, this is office not garden. Everyone is here so serious only I keep smiling and skipping all around. So it is decided I will also become a bit mature and do my work, no disturbing anyone... Hmm...hmm...decided.

A/N:

Hello guys!!

So Avery being serious...hmm?

Poor soul thinks this is her fault. What do you think??

Keep reading, voting, commenting and sharing... blah blah blah...

So thank you people.