CHAPTER 18

ROMAN'S POV:

After we were out of the diner I carried away further towards the next destination.

"Where are we going now?" Avery asked ones we were settled in the car again.

"Now we are going towards our main destination. It is a little far away from the city it would take us about two hours to reach there." I replied.

"Oh! Where is it? What are we going to do? Is it going to be fun?" She further asked with excitement. Her eyes sparkled and face glowed with a beautiful smile, I could look at her entire day and still it won't be enough.

"Well you will have to wait and watch, because I'm not telling a thing. Think of it as a surprise. As for fun it is for you to experience and find out." I told her to which she pouted and looked out.

The ride was turning a bit boring, since I told her it was a surprise she kept pouting and sulking about how she don't like a surprise and I should tell her. To lighten the atmosphere I put on the music to which she slowly started sing along and eventually forgot about the surprise. Well now it isn't very long before we reach there.

After around half an hour we finally reach the place I had planned the surprise. Looking at the watch, 5: 30 PM, perfect timing.

"Come on, we are here." I said getting out of the car as I parked. Before she could get out on her own I opened the door for her and held out a hand.

All the previous sulking of hers was long forgotten as soon as I declared our arrival and she once again started bouncing out of childish glee.

Taking my hand as soon as she got down she asked, "Where are we? What are we going to do here? I didn't knew there was such a place near our city." while looking around her in astonishment and awe. The place really was beautiful. We were currently on a hill, it was a place maintained in between forests, full of greenery and peace. Not many people comes here as it is not so much advertised, so very less people know about it and thus no rush here. It is good in a way, otherwise the peace of the place would be ruined.

"We are going to enjoy the sunset here. Although the main surprise is a little further, we will have to walk till there." I told her something because otherwise she would have again gone on with her sulking and then whole fun would go down the drain. The girl seriously does not like surprises, mainly because she cannot have so much patience and her excitement gets the better of her.

Way further to the hill top was a short five minute walk, during which I kept holding her hand to which didn't even notice due to her eagerness to see what's ahead. Not that I am complaining, I am more than happy to hold her hand, it may sound cheesy but it fits perfectly like a puzzle and gives warmth. My rough, big hand engulfs her small, soft one like a glove. 

The hill top overlooks a beautiful river surrounded by woods

The hill top overlooks a beautiful river surrounded by woods. As soon as we reached the surprise was very, very clear to her. We were going to enjoy the beautiful view in a hot air balloon.

When I look towards Avery to see her reaction towards the surprise I was more than delighted with it. The look of pure happiness and glee was clearly reflected on her face, her eyes displayed the utter joy that she experienced looking at the scene.

"Wow! This is amazing, it looks so wonderful. Thank you for bringing me here." She exclaimed will suddenly hugging me. Wow, it took me by surprise instead. Not wasting the opportunity I engulfed her in a hug myself and said, "Let's go, we still need to get on it, otherwise we will miss the sunset. Come on." reluctantly pulling myself away from the hug and taking her hand in mine once again.

As soon as we were situated in the ride it took off. The moment felt magical. Holding hands with the girl you admire and watching a sunset together. I didn't realize I was looking at her for some time and she had caught me in the act. Instead of answering to her questioning look, I took my chance by leaning towards her, much to my delight she copied the action, and soon our lips meet in a blissful kiss. I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, will still moving my lips in sync with her soft petal-like ones. I felt her getting out of breathe, so I pulled back slowly and looked at her touching our foreheads together.

Her face looked flushed, lips swollen, breathing rapid and eyes shut. A beautiful sight to see.

Hey guys!

They finally KISSED... lets see what happens now...

.

.

I know it has been a while since I last updated.

Sorry for the delay!! Although I while have to say the next few updates coming till march would be a little slow as I have my exams. 

I hope you understand and support.

Please vote and share!! 😊💕

Love you people...

~ Anonymous_Writer