Class Rep.

The next day on the way to school, I could see a big group of people in front of the gates. What's going on here? I walked up to see what was happening, and then I realized who it was. Oh, it's the press. I tried to get through with out getting spotted but, that failed. "Oh, hey kid. Are you in All Mights Class?" A reporter asked. Um, do I respond? I turned to them. "Um well. Yes I am in the hero course. I am willing to answer only ONE question." I said with emphasis on the "One". They all started to ramble until I picked on to answer. "Yes what's your question?" I asked the reporter.
"Well, I'm curious to how he's doing as a teacher, and what you are Learning from him?"

"Oh well, that's two questions. But I'll answer them." I took a deep breath and said. "I am only a student, so I don't know mentally how's he's taking becoming a teacher. But from my view I think he is doing well. And for what I am learning from him. Is that there is a lot more to fighting villians as I previously thought. He is giving us, multiple options to see the different ways a battle can go down. And with years of experience, I believe he is the best candidate to teach us. But let's also not discredit the other teachers and hero's out there. I mean any of them could have possibly started here. That is all." I said and bowed down.

I started to walk in, and they started asking more questions. I then saw todoroki. "Oh hey bro." I said to him. He turned to me and waved. "Oh kid, what can you tell me about all might as a teacher?" I heard another reporter. Ugh, ok it's not really my place to do this. But someone's gotta tell them off. I turned and gave the mighty roar of the Trex.

They all kinda cowered, but got the memo. I them walked in the gate. "Wow, I didn't know you could do that as a human." I heard todoroki say. "Well, ya I can, but it hurts my throat. The last time I did it, I had to go to the doctor. But this time wasn't to bad. But don't be surprised if I don't respond to anything for some of the day." He nodded and we went in.

We walked into the class room and took our seats. Then the rest of the class came in, and so did Mr. Aizawa. The class the started. "Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Y/N. You really good in using your quirk, but you did out your self in a dangerous position." I remembered aging Bakugou on to use the Gauntlet on me. "Bakugou. Your talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss. Okay?" Mr. Aizawa said. Bakugou scoffed it off. "Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." What is it? "You all need to pick a class representative." Oh, wait. What's that? Then the rest of the class went wild. I turned to todoroki. "What is that? A class Representative?" His face then looked confused. "Wait how are you in U.A and not know that?" He asked. I looked kinda embarrassed that everyone knew what it was...except me. "I grew up digging dinosaur fossils. And my parents are kinda big named in several fields so, they got me in." He nodded. He turned to Momo. "Oh sure." She got up and walked over to me.

"So you don't know what a class representative does." I shook my head. "My parents homeschooled me. They are kinda big named in a few fields." She Knelt down. "So, it would usually be a bunch of extra work in a normal classroom. But in the hero course, there's more to it. It's a good way to get noticed by agencies and prove you can lead a team." She said. "Oh, ok makes more since now." She got up and patted my shoulder.

Then. "Silence, everyone please!" Iida said. "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election. To chose our leader!" Iida said with his hand raised. Well he wants to be voted for.