The stain of death Pt:1

I ran through the woods following the scent. Weaving through trees and bushes. I eventually saw a clearing and the scent getting stronger. I jumped out through the woods and found a bunch of dead compy body's. With a open container unit. I looked inside and saw a dead dinosaur of some kind. It had crests on its head, and frills on its neck. It looked a little bit like a dilophosaur, but I couldn't make it out. The smell was horrific. Then hawks landed. "What the hell is this?" He asked. I looked at the side of the container. The faint remains of the ingen logo were there. "Roy, contact John. These body's need to be dealt with. And this area checked out." I put made a mask go on and took a DNA sample from the dead dinosaur. "John is contacted. DNA sample results in 5 minutes." He said. I looked around more not seeing any life forms. "Those three must've been survivors. For whatever happened?" Hawks said. "What happened is that they had that dinosaur with the compys. And even if its bigger, it wont stand a chance against a giant horde of compys. Especially in an enclosed space. They probably landed to kill off the compys so they didnt have to worry about them." I said.

"DNA analysis complete. Species: Dilphosaur. Gap fillers: Frog, Frilledneck lizard. The dilophosaur seemed to spit venom. Causing blindness and paralysis." Roy said. "Geez." I said and we heard people running to us. "Holy fuck." My dad said looking at the scene. John was stunned as well. "Three compies survived, and made there way to the little hospital over there. Killing an infant." I said, my dad and john both looked at me. "Did you see the infant?" John asked. "Im starting to wish i didnt." I said its torn up face still in my mind. John made his way. "This is from sorna. That means hes here." He said. I nodded. "Did the people say anything?" My dad asked. "They said they saw a helicopter carrying two crates. They landed here and then took off with one after." Hawks said. "Wait, who's he?" Hawks asked. "Its best you dont know. This is an Ingen matter." John said. I looked at hawks. He nodded in understanding.

Johns team cleaned up all of the body's and the container. We stayed there until it was done. "Ok kid. Its been an eventful day. How about lets head back to the agency and rest up." Hawks said. I took a deep breath and nodded. The sun was setting.

Me and Hawks got back to his agency. I went to my room and laid down in my bed. Trying to not think of the later half of the day. "Hey kid. Why dont you and me go get some grub. Get your mind off things." I heard hawks. I looked over. He was still in his hero costume. "Yeah." I said, and got up. "Oh, you dont have to where that if you dont want to. Your off for today." He said. I sighed. "Nah, heroes are always on the job." I said. He then pulled out something. "I forgot to give this you your earlier." He said giving me an Archeologist hat. "After you Dr. Lockwood." He said. I put the hat on. "Ok, grub time." I said.

Izuku POV 2hours later.
Me and Gran Torino where on a bullet train heading for Tokyo. Today had been long. I figured out how to control one for all through my whole body. Gran Torino wants to take us to Tokyo to fight smaller villains so i can get more experience fighting like this. We were passing by Hosu, where Iida was. I checked my phone, and he had read my message. But didnt reply. I wonder how hes doing? And how Y/N is doing. I kinda wish he was with us. "Whoa, did you see that? A building exploded." Another passenger said. Me and Gran Torino both looked back. "Passengers please hold on to your seats." The pa announcer said. Then the train hit its breaks, and something crashed through the train ahead of us. A hero was bruised with blood dripping from his forehead. "What the hell-" he said as a giant green hand grabbed his face and pushed it down. Then the being pushed part of the train to the side, revealing its brain. "Nomu!" I yelled. "I want you to stay here, you hear me?" Gran Torino sai. He then kicked the nomu pushing him off the the hero and then pushed him out of the train. "Gran torino!" I yelled and went to the whole in the train. I saw him crash into a building with the Nomu, and i saw a giant glow of fire in the city. "No way... what the heck's going on here?" I asked.