The start of the festival.

Y/N POV. Next morning,
I was in my lab, Hammond was making the actual Indominus Rex Gene. "Ok kid you almost done." Mr. Aizawa said. "Yeah, the gene is just about done." I said, watching the loading bar go. "Ok, well you need to get into the waiting room like ASAP." He said. The bar finished loading. "Ok, we're done." I said, and put my thumb on injector. "Ow. Ok, I'm ready let's go." I said.
"Wait, Y/N." Hammond said. "What is it Hammond?"

"Do great today."

He said. I smiled. "Ok buddy. I appreciate you." I said. "Thank you sir. I'll be watching." Me and Mr. Aizawa walked out and head towards the stadium. I got changed and went to the waiting room. "Hey guys." I said walking in. "Hey Y/N. You got the gene?" Kirishima asked. I showed him the prick. "Oh, I can't wait to see you in action." Hagakure said. I smiled. Todoroki came up to me. "I'll get cookies even if I don't win, right?l" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. "Yes, you most definitely will." I said. He smiled and walked off. "I was really hoping I could wear my costume." Mina said. "Yeah, but at least it'll be fair, since everyone will be in uniforms." Ojiro said. "And you look hot in anything." I said. Mina smiled and hugged me. "Wait, your not in your right uniform."These will just rip." Mina said. "I got it on under it. Nezu said as long as I start the festival wearing a school uniform then I'll be fine." I said.

The door opened. "Everyone, get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" Iida said coming in. "Midoirya." Todoroki said walking up to Deku. "Hey man what's up?" Deku asked. Todoroki sighed. "The old me would be saying something super Dickish right now. But the new me is here to say.... No matter what happens. We are friends, and with All Might in your corner helping you out, you'll do great." Todoroki said. Deku kinda gasped at All Might being mentioned. "Thanks man. You to will do great." Deku said. "And I'll try to remember to leave a cookie for you. Key word, "Try"." He said and we all walked out to the field.

Present Mic was getting the crowd ready, as the class walked out onto the field. I looked over to deku looking a little bit nervous. "I didn't know there would be so many people." He said. "Well there's probably even more than past years since, we'll you know." I said. Mina smiled. The rest of the other classes came onto the field. "Give it up for all of UA'smfirst year contestants!" Present Mic said. "Now the introductory speech!" Midnight said standing on a podium. The other boys where questioning Midnights attire. "Don't worry I'll only have eyes for you." I assured Mina. She smiled. "Silence everyone."

"And for the student pledge, we have Shoto Todoroki!" Midnight said. I took a deep breathe, and walked up to the podium. I stood next to the Microphone. Midnight smiled, and gave me a thumbs up that everything is a go. I took a deep breathe. Ok you got this todoroki. "We are all here to see heroes in training, right? The way we see heroes, and how heroes have become a Main stream thing is crazy. But it wasn't until recently that I realized anyone can be a hero. But not in the way that we see on the TV. There is a group of heroes who help people on a daily basis. Not from villains, but from there own demons. That could be a therapist, or your best friend. I think we over look how people can be heroes through talking and listening. Through giving advice."

"I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for my best friend. Before I was cold, distant, antisocial, I was fighting my own demons. And it wasn't until he gave me a new way to look at things. To show me that I can overcome these demons, and live out my life how I want to. And I recently, (clears throat), I recently have been able to truly see what they meant to me. And how now I don't just see them as a friend. I see them a a brother. And while this might seem weird, I wanted to say thanks to him. So please allow me to sing this song in thanks." I said.

I readied for the music to start playing. "Apple bottom genes, boots with the fur.." Is was came out of the speakers. "Oh, sorry. My bad." Present Mic said. "You had one job Mic. Just one." I said. The audience, and the students laughed. "Ok I think i got it." Mic said. "Ok, you better." I said and got ready to sing.