Trying new stuff.

Next morning.
Me and Mina walked to school together holding hands. I had a little camping thermos with some of the coffee from Bella goose that I bought. I had some this morning and I loved it. Best coffee I've ever had. I think I'm gonna go back later today and buy another bag, and maybe ask more about the Goose. Me and Mina walked into school, and let go of each other's hands. We wanted our relationship to be a secret. But Momo, and Todoroki know, and they wouldn't say anything.

We turned towards the Teachers lounge, or room. "I'll be right back." I said to Mina. I knocked on the door. All Might is probably in here, so hopefully she stays. "Come in." I heard a voice say. I opened the door, and closed it behind me. "Oh, it's just you L/N." Cementos said. "What are you doing here Dino Boy?" Midnight said. "I'm here to give something to Mr. Aizawa." I said. I then Saw Mr. Aizawa come in. "What are you doing here L/N?" He asked in a tired tone. "Um, so I wasn't totally sure, but you kinda struck as a guy who drinks coffee, so I brought you some." I said showing him the mug. "Where do you get the coffee?" He asked. "This is a new coffee that I got from "Bella Goose" the cafe in the downtown area." I said. He smiled. Woah what? "Well, thanks for the coffee. I wasn't able to stop by today. Just plain coffee?" He asked. "Yup." I said handing it to him." He sniffed the coffee and I could tell he was happy. "Thanks L/N. When did you find the cafe?" He asked taking a sip. "I found yesterday. I had a chai tea latte." I said, his eye brow raised. "Is it good?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll have to try that next time." He said and took another sip and sat down at his desk. "Ok, head to class. But try to keep the flirting with Mina on the low." He said.

My eyes widened. "Wait, are they dating?" Midnight asked. "How'd you figure-" I started. "I heard her ask a few days ago. And the Goose is a nice place e for a first date. So.." Mr. Aizawa said. I just smiled. "Ok see you in class Mr. Aizawa." I said walked out. "Ok, see you dude bro." He said, and I stopped and looked at him. He was enjoying his cup Of coffee and lookeing at his computer. I grinned and walked out the door.

Mr. Aizawa sniffed and looked over his shoulder. "What?" He asked. "Dude... bro?" Midnight asked. "Is that even you eraser?" Cemontos asked. "This is very unlike you." Ectoplasm stated. "The kid gives me coffee on one of the mornings I usually do, but the place was busy and I didn't want to be late. So ya, he's my new favorite." He said. The rest of the teachers just shook there heads and went back to work. Thanks L/N. You have my greatest respect.

I walked to class with Mina after coming out of the teachers lounge. "So how'd he like it?" Mina asked. "He knew about the goose, and that me and you are dating. And he called me "Dude bro"." I said. She started laughing. "Wait really? That's awesome." She said. I just started laughing with her.

We then got to the door. I opened it and went in. After about two steps, I felt a push on my left and I hit the wall which was covered in Minetas balls. "Wha-" I said startled. "When we're you gonna tells us that you and Mina where together!?" I heard Kaminari asked. "I bet they were all over each other last night, getting lucky with her!" Mineta said. "Guys, can you sto-".
"Tell us what you did L/N!" Mineta yelled. Mina was trying to get my off of the balls, and Kaminari and Mineta were being really load, and Iida was yelling at them to stop, and the rest of the class looked either mortified or confused. And I was getting annoyed. Man, how annoying can he be? I gritted my teeth, and gave Mina a look. She looked into my eyes and new exactly what I was gonna do. Her eyes widened and she knelt down and covered her ears. Momo, and Todoroki saw and Covered there ears. Some of the other class members did too. Iida, Kaminari and Mineta were still arguing. Midoriya and Uraraka covered there ears.

I breathed in deep, and readied my self for the pain I'm gonna have. I gritted my teeth, and opened my mouth and let out a roar. It was a trex roar but with more force behind it. The room shook with the ferocity.